Reviews for Dance with the Devil
Dead Deactivated chapter 13 . 3/25/2010
YAY! Please update soon! This is one of the only things I get to look forward to with the end of the quarter with bprojects and tests! :( Great Chappie! Tied up some loose ends about not knowing each other :) But I think that Elizabeth needs to be with Audrey for a bit because it feels like shes never with her, but they are sisters... :) GREAT JOB THO!
rosieroo chapter 12 . 3/20/2010
oh, theyre so cute together! cant wait for the next update!
I Murder on Impulse chapter 12 . 3/20/2010
Awesome story and characters :D

xx

Ali
Sabreal chapter 12 . 3/18/2010
You're still in the land of the living! Yay for that.

Me likes how this chapter is both Elizabeth and Alik orientated despite the fade to black in the sex scenes. Not that I'm complaining. It's nice to read a story once in a while where sex ain't shoved down your throat. Hem hem.

Hybrid Demons always make me cluck like a muther hen for some reason, so thank god Elizabeth ain't pregnant yet! And did I just say that...? Cluck...? And muther hen...?

*looks embarassed*

see ya in another month, lol
dramalover21 chapter 12 . 3/17/2010
Excellent update! I love the chemistry between Elizabeth and Alik! Hey, do you mind if I nominate your story on FPSSA (Fiction and Prose Supernatural Awards)? It's a writing competition site, but it's pretty low-key, nothing super duper serious, more just for fun.

Here's the website: fpsupernaturalawards./

Give it a look around if you wanna :)
Lady of Confusion chapter 12 . 3/16/2010
UPDATE ASAP!
lionandthelamblove7 chapter 12 . 3/16/2010
I loved this chapter and can Not wait until you update!

-lionandthelamblove7
AlphaBeatKayGee chapter 12 . 3/16/2010
This story intrigues me so much. I sometimes forget what it is though because ill get an email and think that it some of the stories that I stopped reading because of the summary bearing no names.. I'm rambling! Anyhow I do hope that you update sooner next time! Doc needs to go but would there be any extra excitement without him? Probably not. So! Great chapter! Update soon!
SpotWillRuleTheWorld chapter 12 . 3/16/2010
Your back!

Great little chappie.
charliej chapter 12 . 3/16/2010
Nice to see this story in my in-box - it's been a while but I know life is busy and you do your best. Nice chapter. Doc is creepy. Wonder what will happen next

Until next time,

charlie
On The Tip Of My Tongue chapter 12 . 3/16/2010
I adore your writing. :) I just thought I should tell you. It's genuinely interesting and expresses everything from emotions to actions without leaving me in the dark.

And this chapter was magnificent & thank you for it. Haha. I can't wait for the next one.

-Renee
KnightsOfCydonia chapter 12 . 3/16/2010
YES, an update! Please don't take so long with the next one! I love, love this story! Alik is just so lovable!

PLEASE continue soon!
chng234 chapter 12 . 3/16/2010
i wonder if she will be pregnant. hope not
asdf chapter 12 . 3/16/2010
AWW! I love alik! he's just so adorable when he's taking care of her! guy is trying so hard! can't wait to read some more!
MidniteLayce chapter 3 . 3/16/2010
Just realized that I called Justin Jesse in my last review. Whoops! *blushes*

But this chapter was epic! XD It explained so much and yet left me with probably more questions than before. lol I can't wait to read the next one! :D

You asked to be made known of any mistakes we might have seen. There weren't too many. Several sentences are run-ons, [had ignored four calls and six texts from her 'mate' and from the way his words were changing, she could tell he was more than annoyed.] There needs to be a comma after "'mate'" and before the 2nd "and". I've noticed several in the previous chapters as well, where you have complete sentences seperated by commas instead of semi-colons or conjuctions. And other little mistakes like writing "their" instead of "they're" or "they are". But other than those tiny errors, it's good to go! :) If you want me to point out even more specifics, let me know, and I'll just PM you or something. :)

~ MidniteLayce19