Reviews for A Plain Summer
OpenLockWhoeverKnocks chapter 18 . 11/16/2009
i love this story so much! how on earth do you know so much about the amish life style?
M chapter 18 . 11/16/2009
Oh poor Whitney! I wonder what in the world's wrong!

Great update! Can't wait for the next one!
Amarantis chapter 18 . 11/16/2009
I hope she doesn't have anything serious sickness coming about, but I'm glad she got some action. ;)
julialakewood chapter 18 . 11/15/2009
Connor is soo adorable! :]
OpenLockWhoeverKnocks chapter 4 . 11/15/2009
omg i just reliesd that the fathers name is nathaniel and my dads name is nathan :O and i have an aunt named annie! :O weird!
kirstenb.0319 chapter 18 . 11/15/2009
I love this story. I have a question though: how do you know so much about this culture and what they're like behind the scenes? I've always been curious about the Amish people, and you seem to know how they live their lives?
OpenLockWhoeverKnocks chapter 3 . 11/15/2009
i love this stry so far! it is very well writtena nd is a very good i dea! also i like the fact that one of the characters name is bethany! thats my name xD im a little biasd there
dblack50 chapter 17 . 11/9/2009
What wonderful tension between Whitney, Connor and Stella! LOL Great scene. Interesting to me that Mr. Kessler was willing to leave them alone. I'd have thought the idea of a growing affection between the two of them would have him fuming, not leaving them alone in the barn. Could be interesting to see if his attitude toward Whitney is changing.
Glass-of-Dusk chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Oh my gosh your writing is like 20 times better than mine! I really like it so far : )! Oh and thanks for reviewing!
kirstenb.0319 chapter 17 . 11/8/2009
I absolutely love this story. I know things are hard with school, especially if you're involved in outside activities, but I really think you should post more soon. I adore the characters and want to see what happens between the two couples.
M chapter 17 . 11/7/2009
Such a good update! Ah it just get's better and better!
Aista chapter 17 . 11/7/2009
Gah the suspense is killing me! I can't wait for the dance...XD
Amarantis chapter 17 . 11/7/2009
I just love how you make Whitney and Connor interact with each other. It's so sweet. :)
M chapter 16 . 10/25/2009
Hm what are these nightmares plauging poor Whitney?

Great update!
Amarantis chapter 16 . 10/24/2009
Exciting. At first I thought there was some burglar coming in or some trouble maker. And then whatever bad would result from it, Whitney would be held responsible.
166 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »