Reviews for Love, Sex and Money
alwaysfaith chapter 11 . 2/4/2009
Ray is so adorable. 3

Ohjeeze I hope Jordan picked him, not dale.

Even if Dale is a hot assassian man. I just like Ray more.. Not sure why though.
THATLOSERSHEKNEW chapter 12 . 2/4/2009
Update!

I told you I would finish today.

Now I want more.
THATLOSERSHEKNEW chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
I just started reading your story, and so far I really enjoy it. I will probably breeze through it today in hopes of another chapter to happen soon; hell you might make it as my first favorite author on here.
JtheChosen1 chapter 12 . 2/4/2009
great chapter! very nice with all the questions!
shelimar2 chapter 11 . 1/31/2009
at first I have to say I thought ray and jordan would be sweet together but now his personality changed and everything i'm kinda rooting for dale. I mean we already know he's an assassin and i just think they would be a better match, but i'll keep a look out I may change my mind again.
JerryOnigiri chapter 11 . 1/28/2009
That was really hot! Thanks for the update! The morning after is always interesting, I can't wait to read what happens.
afk chapter 11 . 1/28/2009
nice hot chappie, sexy, and well i'm intrigued about what has happeend!
Narq chapter 11 . 1/28/2009
that was HOT! it was amazing! you are amazing!
Feel The Waltz chapter 11 . 1/28/2009
Aw good ol Ray. _
JtheChosen1 chapter 11 . 1/28/2009
very good work! it seems thar Jordan is facing a severe crisis with Ray, and who can blame him? Ray's has become very complex and its hard for me to want to either hate him or love him.

excellent work!
DefineNightmare chapter 11 . 1/28/2009
-squeal from overdose of cuteness and sexiness- That was simply amazing!
Jevanminx chapter 11 . 1/28/2009
Aw, very hot, and very sweet. Hehehehe. I do so love Ray.

JM
Professor Kittyhawk chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Interesting concept. I like it. ) Though I notice you have a few words here and there that mess with the flow of your sentences, and makes them seem and feel really awkward. And then there are a few spelling errors, like at the beginning when you said 'lease' instead of 'leash.' Still, nothing TOO major. Not enough to detract from the story.

On the other hand, you do great with description, something I feel I lack in personally, but you manage to excel in. You manage to give enough of an idea of what everything and everyone looks like, but without it being too mundane or making it feel like info dumping. Good work. I look forward to reading the rest of what you have posted of it.
Gummy Kitten chapter 11 . 1/28/2009
I heart this chapter.

You know? In most stories... the first sex scene sucks. Painfully. (Including my own.) Either because it was too soon, too late, or just too lame. But this was perfect. I loved it.

And the last line just made me grin.

Much love to you. We love updates!
hazza1508 chapter 11 . 1/28/2009
OMG cant wait to see wat happens next plz update asap
228 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »