Reviews for Love, Sex and Money
Feel The Waltz chapter 9 . 1/17/2009
Oh intrestering. :)
JerryOnigiri chapter 9 . 1/16/2009
Thanks for the update! I can't wait to see what happens next.
Narq chapter 9 . 1/16/2009
Haha~ the same old question over and over again... (I always laughed when I saw that in my story, Fallen Angel, My Guardian Angel) Who WILL HE CHOOSE? DALE OR RAY?

and...ha, this sentence - “The men I killed, the world is a better place without them. You on the other hand, are an innocent. There’s no need for him to ruin your life but he chose to do so.” that reminds me of my other story, Her Choice, the 'bad guys' there do the same thing~

lol, all and all, great story!

afk chapter 9 . 1/16/2009
who so happy i found this story! it's so great! i wanted to read just one or 2 chaps today but arghh you got the better off me! XD

The tension build up is just too much hahah, love it!
alwaysfaith chapter 9 . 1/16/2009
Ahh, I love them both so much!

I like how Dale is like.. an assassin bad-ass. But then Ray is like, sweet.. yet a Mafia boss. It's like a teddy bear with a gun. I love it.

Update soon. : D
JtheChosen1 chapter 9 . 1/16/2009
this is a totally awesome story! I luv a good Mafia fic, and this truly delivers! Keep up the great work!
kawaii-kitsune-thief chapter 8 . 1/14/2009
AUGH! Cliffhanger. I like your characters, they're enjoyable to read. I'm very curious as to where this will lead next. Please update soon.
JerryOnigiri chapter 8 . 1/11/2009
Thanks for the update! At least Jordan got his facts cleared up in this chapter. Now I hope he goes and gets Ray back. I can't understand how he still thinks he is strait.
Narq chapter 8 . 1/11/2009
heyheyhey! this is a fantastic story and you are a brilliant writer!I really like Jade, she's soo funny, and so is the dad! he's also hilirious! I love the way you do the whole fun/serious thing, it makes me feel so relaxed because i know you're in control

JerryOnigiri chapter 7 . 1/9/2009
Ray just needed to give him a little more time. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Thanks for the update.
Narq chapter 7 . 1/8/2009
I have a request. I WANT AN UPDATE!

This is so good!
Narq chapter 6 . 1/8/2009
por Jordan.. everyone 'loves' him.

Narq chapter 5 . 1/8/2009
I guess... was it that dark beauty of a man? Nice chappy again, I really liked it. I wonder what happens next!

Narq chapter 4 . 1/8/2009
Wow! the sister has a strong character! nice one!

but it's surely not gonna end with her marrying, right? I think it's gonna be Jordan who marries.

Narq chapter 3 . 1/8/2009
oh... oops! Poor main character! I laughed again in this chapter, the father is soo funny!

228 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »