Reviews for Love, Sex and Money
allancaldera chapter 20 . 7/2/2013
Something I really forget in my review was that Dale really dissappear without a trace but you said you have intentions to continue it so that is good.
allancaldera chapter 21 . 7/2/2013
I really like this story I need to say that Ray was my favorite character he was really sexy too and loyal and he really loved is an enigmatic character for me though he says that he loves ray but cheats on him with Dale that is not love,but it was really good and maybe he love ray in its own way.
Shadow Ravon chapter 21 . 3/16/2013
:-)
Valoris chapter 21 . 2/10/2013
Ending may be a little cheesy, but i left me smiling anfd happy :) Good job! Love your writing.
BRM chapter 21 . 12/5/2012
I love it, just what I was craving! Romantic, drama filled, mafia/mob goodness, and best of all cheesy at the end.
GrangerDanger333 chapter 21 . 11/25/2012
Its a horribly long time since you wrote this, but I hope you will continue writing because this is amazing. I really love the story but I love Dale especially so if you get the chance to write the Dale-centric sequel... that'd be great! :D
Cheesy end? Oh yes! But it was still a really good read. Great writing! :)
PyroTech chapter 21 . 9/22/2012
I will TOTALLY be interested in reading a Dale story. He's so much cooler than Ray. He needs a happy ending. And he kinda just disappeared in this one.
PyroTech chapter 15 . 9/22/2012
I want Jordan to hook up with Dale so bad. I don't like Ray.
ladyfortune chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Love this story! Thank you for writing it.
Bloody blue rose chapter 21 . 7/12/2012
I love your story! :) and i really want to read the Dale story! please continue! :)
jazzi93 chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
Hey, someone on Asian fanfics has copied your story and changed the characters..just so you know story/view/171934/1/love-sex-and-money-eunhae
bell13 chapter 21 . 6/18/2012
I love this story so much! It's so sweet! :)

It's a shame that you haven't written more stories because you're good at it, really! And I would loved to read them!
Sara60691 chapter 21 . 5/21/2012
What happened to writing more stories or a Dale sequel-ish thing? i spend all day reading this great story and excitedly read that Dale is going to have his own story only to find this is the only thing posted. Please write more, i love your writing style and wish you would write more.
JadedDustyFlame chapter 21 . 5/2/2012
...

Would it be inappropriate for me to say I love you?

Cause seriously. Best story I've read on this site so far (though that's not saying much since I only just signed up but...)

Good job.
BuddyBailey chapter 11 . 2/19/2012
This by far is one of the best stories i have ever read on here. It's amazing! I can even overlook the few grammatical errors in each chapter, it's that good! Please post more stories soon!
228 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »