Reviews for Love, Sex and Money
xxdeedeexx chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
your first story and its a hit! :)

BRAVO!
LavenderWolf chapter 21 . 8/18/2011
A part of me cringed at the end (so much lovey dovey) but I still really liked it. Im a huge supporter of happy endings deep down. Thanks for this roller coaster of a story!

~LavS

P.s. I love Dale ;)
Insanity's Genius chapter 21 . 8/11/2011
This was so great! I'd love to read a story about Dale! Amazing job! D
Shellie chapter 21 . 6/26/2011
Love it, love it, love it, love it!
Psychotic Sprite chapter 21 . 6/20/2011
Omg Noooo! Where is Dale's story? :(:(:(:(

I loved this story and I really really wanna read about Dale. Hope you eventually get the muses required to write it because I would love to read it!

xoxo
furthestcoast chapter 21 . 6/14/2011
Such a cute freaking story. I loved it. 3
Blur chapter 21 . 5/29/2011
This story is just too cool!
YaoiAngel00 chapter 13 . 4/5/2011
Note for Ray: Don't believe someones dead til you see their body
YaoiAngel00 chapter 9 . 4/5/2011
lol Dale is very blunt.
YaoiAngel00 chapter 2 . 4/5/2011
Okay Ray is 35 How old does he look? And how old is jordan?

Interesting story so far :)
littleanemonefish chapter 13 . 12/6/2010
I have a very strong feeling about who's behind all this.
Abrasive chapter 21 . 12/3/2010
The writing was clear and concise for the most part. However, there were a number of tense confusions as well as some misspelled words which you may want to go back and edit.

While the plot seemed nicely constructed, the characterisation could use some work. There were parts in which Jordan was describing Ray's character, and yet I agreed with hardly anything he said. The point is to show the reader rather than simply telling them.

Furthermore, I wasn't a fan of the relationship dynamics between Jordan and Ray. What I mean is this: it seemed that you'd written a heterosexual story, and simply changed Jordan from a girl into a guy while keeping his feminine characteristics. To me, Jordan did not act like a guy. It wasn't two men falling in love, it was one man and one girl-who-just-happened-to-have-a-penis. That ruined it for me, I'm afraid, particularly since there was no logical reason for Jordan to be so feminine as he'd always believed himself heterosexual before.
Espn Laflamme chapter 21 . 10/30/2010
Hi

I would Love for you to write a Dale story, Dale is also one of my favorite characters out of your story. This story has to be one of my more favorite story's, and I was really sad when it ended, I would really really like a Dale story!

Espn
Oni chapter 21 . 9/12/2010
What happened to Dale? Can you make a sequel all about him and how he finally finds someone worth leaving the business for - Not Jordan, ofcourse? Fantastic story. I look forward to reading more of your work. You have a great imagination, and the diligence to give your story an awesome ending. Bravo!

Now, where is that sequel?
RR0renegade chapter 21 . 8/10/2010
i just read all ur story today

this is awesome i loved it!

i really loved the dale/jordan moments but yea he deserved to b with Ray (..i mean after what he went through while jordan was with dale ..that naughty boy..)

i liked the ending it was cheesy yea but i was in the mood for it

and yea i would love a dale part to this
228 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »