Reviews for Love, Sex and Money
midnightrose12206 chapter 21 . 7/19/2010
I loved this! So sweet

I hope u write a story for Dale, he's my favorite character
wonderland212 chapter 11 . 6/25/2010
For that to be your first smut scene, it wasn't bad at all so kudos :)

Unfortunetly i can already sense that this will most def be a ray and jordan story and not a dale and jordan story...and i'd hate to see my fav character (dale) get close to jordan only for him to end up with ray, it'd only make me dislike jordan. So on that note, i'm going to stop here and see if u have any dale stories on your page ;)

P.s- your plot was very creative it's just that love triangles aren't really my thing because i always end up liking the 'other' guy
wonderland212 chapter 8 . 6/25/2010
Im actually kinda suprised that Jordan is missing ray so much, i understand ray maybe having deeper feelings since he just lost his father and all but i mean they only truly conversed about 4 times while the rest of the time was spent making Even if they were in lust/like with one another, it's been 3 months and it wasn't like they were in love especially after such a short time period.

I wonder what ray will do when he finds out that jordan knew who the assasin was :)
wonderland212 chapter 7 . 6/25/2010
No offence or anything but i found this chapter to be dissapointing and somewhat unrealistic...i mean ray told him that the wedding was off and all he could do was grieve about it. His sister no longer has to give up her future and yet he feels no joy at all about it. He acted as if he was ready to put the wedding back on and risk his sister's future if that meant he could spend more time with ray, a person he barely knows btw.

Plus how many times was he going to keep asking himself if he was gay, it was starting to get redundant..especially since it was obvious by then that he was, or at least

Anyways, this story has been realy interesting so far, and I'm curious to see what happens next with the sexy, gray-eyed assasin :)
thecakethief chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
ah this is so cute! :D
Treign chapter 21 . 5/27/2010
Loved it! Great story!
Raiya-shi chapter 21 . 5/24/2010
Thankx for the upload the ending was adorable! Thanks again!
Dreamer1996 chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
Awesome story, I love it!
LOVE DALE chapter 21 . 4/1/2010
DALE! i LOVE dale. he is so much better than ray. i dont really like jordan that much anymore, but now that i think about it, hes better with ray. but still, i LOVE LOVE LOVE dale! he is so hot and awsome. please write a story about dale, in fact, i would be angry if you didnt! I LOVE DALE! (fan girl squeal)
Poptart Guava King chapter 21 . 3/3/2010
aw Dale disappeared off the face of the earth. xD Can I have him? :P

I was totally expecting this when someone mentioned Leo and his mom and how things went down with their dad etc. But nice ending. Cute. Fluff. :D
The Byul Girl chapter 21 . 2/15/2010
Haha, I love happy endings-especially if they're cheesy. Your story was one awesome trip. My favorite character was the dad. He was just hilarious in his own way and made some scenes wicked awkward that I couldn't help laughing. I've met people like him in real life and it's always a breath of fresh air when people are that blunt and straight forward. Even in the scene where Jade wants to learn poker. Also, I wanted to mention that I was really touched by the fight scene between Ray and Jordan in Chapter 20. You did a really good job in describing Ray's frustration and doubt. Awesome job!
faiswingedchronicles chapter 6 . 1/19/2010
I think I know the killer ! or its just my imagination again gah
Kylie chapter 21 . 12/6/2009
I'm glad you have more stories planned for the future, because I really liked this story! I'm glad Jordan and Ray are together. They really love each other. Although I have to say, I liked Dale a lot too, even though he was the "other guy". He was sexy, mysterious, and surprisingly heroic given his occupation. And I have to add, I'm disappointed that he and Jordan got as close to having sex as they did. While Ray was grieving and drinking himself into an early grave, Jordan's off making out with his captor! But still, I'm very much looking forward to Dale's story. He intrigues me.

And hurry up with that fantasy story, I can't wait to read it.
runaway sheet chapter 21 . 11/20/2009
Okay, really, that ending was cheesy but appropriately so and totally in keeping with the rest of the story. Ray has always been that way towards Jordan and Jordan didn't feel the need to have everything said in slow painfully obvious ways *whew*.

In short, really good story. I began reading a while back (few motnhs) then got distracted (thanks school) and had to re-read it. Totally worth it though. Good plot in this story.

Give us Dale story coz JOrdan and him kinda seemed incompatible. Dale would get along with someone who had similar experiences like him and/or know what he's going through. Do you know what kind of a person you want Dale to be with yet or are you still exploring?

Whatever, loverly story and keep writing hun. SAw some grammatic errors (minor) and stuff but nothing a whole bunch of updating won't get rid of. Hehe, so get to it then. chop chop.
Icyfire4w5 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
I hope that Black Snake's bark is worse than his bite. :)
228 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »