Reviews for Love, Sex and Money
Soraya Zeeva chapter 21 . 4/27/2009
It was just a little cheesy. I so hope you write a story about Dale. I would love to see more of him. And you could always bring Jordan and Ray into that story, at least for a little while, by having Dale run into them. Jordan could give love advise to Dale or the mysterious other person. You must let me know when you get this other story posted.
Narq chapter 21 . 4/27/2009
Oh wow, this was really nice. But yeah... what about Dale? What's he going to do?

Narq.
Snarky Sharkie chapter 21 . 4/27/2009
Haha. Gotta admit the ending WAS very cheesy-but it was a cute ending. I would definitely be interested in a Dale story. Kudos! Your story was awesome!
fusedtwilight chapter 21 . 4/27/2009
i'm so sad, it's the end.
ShadowMe chapter 21 . 4/27/2009
Loved your story. Last chapter was a little short, but still great. And I would totally be up to reading Dale's story. I need to know what happens to him or else i'll die of curiosity. Loved this story.
Arizona Cross chapter 21 . 4/27/2009
Hehe Loved the ending it was so sweet. Loved it x
MAGICAL.NARRATOR chapter 21 . 4/27/2009
the ending is cheesy in just the right way. For a while there i was scared that Jordan and ray weren't going to end up together so this was an extremely good surprise.

I'm a ray/jordan supporter if you couldn't

Was I the only one mad when Jordan kinda sorta cheated on Ray with Dale? no? ok then...

anyway this was a really nice story and then ending was sweet. I wouldn't change a thing.

]
JtheChosen1 chapter 21 . 4/27/2009
Amazing! The ending was kinda cheesy, but that only added to the greatness of it I feel. And as for Dale, YES! I would LOVE to see more of him, especially him trying to pursue someone who is just like him! I will keep my eyes on you for sure!
Orichalcum chapter 21 . 4/27/2009
Such a cute ending. And I would absolutely love to read a story about Dale. He's like.. my favorite character from your story!
kepteinen chapter 21 . 4/27/2009
First: yeah, the ending's cheesy as hell. Sorry, darling, but you had it coming.

I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR MORE ABOUT DALE'S KICKASSERY. Just for throwing the vague idea of a Dale-story on us, I will now put you on my Author Alerts.
DefineNightmare chapter 21 . 4/27/2009
Aw!~ That was such a cute ending.

I'm looking forward to a Dale story, he seems like a good guy.

LOVE IT!
Bexy31 chapter 21 . 4/27/2009
Ah, i can't believe it's actually ended! And the ending was fantastic! :D Maybe slightly cheesy, but I happen to like cheese! XD Ha ha. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story _ I would definitely read about Dale, if you did decide to do a story for him in future :) Thank you again, and please keep up your amazing writing! _
Orio K chapter 20 . 4/21/2009
Oh, Jordan the seme...nice! lol.

Silly Ray, thinking he can leave on his own.

I'm glad everything's working out for those two. it's so cute~!
Soraya Zeeva chapter 20 . 4/20/2009
Now that is taken care of, where are they going to go?
Narq chapter 20 . 4/20/2009