Reviews for The Way to a Man's Heart is Clearly Food Analogies
CurtainCaller chapter 1 . 7/27
This was so funny, I love that you put the couple from Get Mad, Baby in there!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1
Being a fan of reading and of food this is definitely a two thumbs up story for me:)))))
Be-U-tiful chapter 1 . 2/12
Hahaha this was hilarious! Loved it :)
my princess ending chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
I've never read anything cuter than this. Belle's personality is so quirky and weird with a hint of sarcasm in it. I can tell why Andrei likes her because honestly, I find it hard not to like her! I love the food analogies and her taste in men. This is probably the first time I've ever loved the heroine so much. :)
chimerica chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Love this, love (Jeze)belle, love Andrei, and love your writing. Favorited! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
I. LOVE. THIS. Fantastic story with an AMAZING main character.
leavesfallingup chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
"What are you thinking about?" "Salt and vinegar chips" He definitely wasn't expecting that. She is an odd one. Someone with that level of food-obsessing should be a chef.
BurstofPassion chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
this a great one-shot and I looove it!
Sparklingjewel12 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Weird characters... Are awesome
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Awww! Love it. All the food mentions were really funny, though I was hopin that there would be at least one more food analogy in the wide seperation when she didn't blurt out something about food. :P Awesome story. Creative and funny!
leavemeialone chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I love this one-shot. She is so quirky and so awesome! I love her food analogies, they are HILARIOUS! As for the pun, he definitely needs to work on it. I love Belle's loyalty to her friend. I love the situation that Belle got herself in. What are the chances that the guy would see his own name on her arm?! I am so not surprised that he thought she was a crazy, stalker. But she is so amazing. I am glad he appreciates or likes that about her. XD
heal me forever chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
dis is urely...an awesum one shot long nd sweet ..i damn damn like it (:
tiltedHead chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Haha, this is really a laugh out loud sorry,nice!)
Nephythys chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Best. Oneshot. Ever.

An chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Haha so funny and cute! Really enjoyed reading it :)
202 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »