Reviews for The Way to a Man's Heart is Clearly Food Analogies
chimerica chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Love this, love (Jeze)belle, love Andrei, and love your writing. Favorited! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
I. LOVE. THIS. Fantastic story with an AMAZING main character.
leavesfallingup chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
"What are you thinking about?" "Salt and vinegar chips" He definitely wasn't expecting that. She is an odd one. Someone with that level of food-obsessing should be a chef.
BurstofPassion chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
this a great one-shot and I looove it!
Sparklingjewel12 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Weird characters... Are awesome
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Awww! Love it. All the food mentions were really funny, though I was hopin that there would be at least one more food analogy in the wide seperation when she didn't blurt out something about food. :P Awesome story. Creative and funny!
leavemeialone chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I love this one-shot. She is so quirky and so awesome! I love her food analogies, they are HILARIOUS! As for the pun, he definitely needs to work on it. I love Belle's loyalty to her friend. I love the situation that Belle got herself in. What are the chances that the guy would see his own name on her arm?! I am so not surprised that he thought she was a crazy, stalker. But she is so amazing. I am glad he appreciates or likes that about her. XD
heal me forever chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
dis is urely...an awesum one shot long nd sweet ..i damn damn like it (:
tiltedHead chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Haha, this is really a laugh out loud sorry,nice!)
Nephythys chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Best. Oneshot. Ever.

An chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Haha so funny and cute! Really enjoyed reading it :)
Buh-BAM chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
LOL THAT WAS FRIGGIN HYSTERICAL. Belle is so Quirky, and I love that Andrei just totally gets off on it. er, well, not really, but he kind of does. Whatever, you know wht I mean.

I LOVED IT. I found this story in someone's favorite stories list. And Now I am going to read everything you have written so far, and raid YOUR favorite stories lists, because come on, when you find a well written story that doesn't go LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE SEX MOAR LOVE OMG happy ENDING DUH, you can bet your bottom motherfreakin' dollar that they have good taste. FOLLOW THE TRAIL, PAY IT FORWARD AND ALL THAT.

Wow, that was pretty random wasn't it. Ah HAAAAA I'm, so weird.

BUT I DIGRESS (seriously)

GREAT STORYYYYY. I am Very glad I found it. AND NOW I'M OFF TO DERP AROUND YOUR PROFILE FOR AWESOMESLY WRITTEN STORIES, HUZZAH!

But yeah, thanks for writing this. This is SOOOO going on my "RE-READ THIS FRICKIN' STORY BECAUSE IT'S EFFIN FUNNY!" list.
xcathy chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Haha, I couldn't stop laughing at her. xD This was hilarious! I love how quirky you made her to be. This is absolutely adorable!
theKnobblyKneedWriter chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Yes! You are funny! This was hilarious, and beautifully original.
blythely chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
i LOVE the funny. your one shot doesn't read too short or too long, perfectly paced. belle is so awesome, i'd love to have a friend like her.
198 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »