Reviews for The Way to a Man's Heart is Clearly Food Analogies
sadisticprune chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
wow. this is good. and as an actual filipino myself, i'm really proud that filipinos are still being acknowledged positively. haha. even though Belle's uncle was a little off. haha! and i love lumpia! you have to write more one shots dude. :)
Gilly Bean2 chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Dude, I totally want to read more about Belle! I love her character. She's uirky, and I adore it! And Andrei is entertaining, as well. This was a very cute story, and I really want to keep reading about these characters. Anyway, good job. Cheers!

Aiko chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Oh-My-GOODNESS! That was a great story. I kinda wish a little more time had passed...maybe a day or two more at least. Attraction hits pretty fast, it's true, but that just seemed a little too fast, if you catch my meaning.

I absolutely loved the humor! The coffee lines had me cracking up for 5 minutes straight and I could hardly speak a coherent word to my sister. (Seriously, she was freaked out like I was possessed or something and wondering if she could call the cops ; ). I wouldn't change a thing about your sense of humor. It is brilliant!

The characters of Belle and Andrei were also very well defined. I'll take a look at the other stories you've written. Hopefully you've done the others with this level of character development. It is excellent.

Give yourself a pat on the back for a job well done (because I can't be there to do it for you)! Keep it up, DevonnyAuriel! You're well on your way to stardom!
Faded Lilac chapter 1 . 1/11/2009

midnitefaeri chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Aw, that was so cute.
Duuude chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Weird? Definitely! Amazing? FOR SURE!

I loved your main character. She was so awesome, it's not even funny. I'm glad she was Filipino btw, we're slowly getting other races into stories. Ahahaha, the chicken adobo reference was hilarious since I'm familiar with it- my best friend's Filipino. XD

Anyway, I loved Andrei and Jezebelle. Jezebelle for her weird awkward mentionings and Andrei for loving her for it!

This was totally awesome. Dude, I think you shouldn't be unsure of our humour because God, I had a heart attack from laughing on this one.

THE BEST PART: the "Donna no! I quit smoking!" part. He said something along those lines, I think.

I LOVE YOUR HUMOUR. Belle was a laugh and a half. I swear, I love her. If she wasn't taken...

Ignore me, I'm weird myself. Cait's especially funny. She was all Andrei who?

HEY! You're the one that wrote Get Mad, Baby? That totally rocked my socks off! No wonder you wrote this, you genius, you.

I totally loved this. I didn't get what you said by tying all your one-shots in together though. I'm gonna have to read Get Mad, Baby again to find the part where Andrei and Belle are in it. I really don't have any bit of memory.

Oh and btw, "dai ja vu", it's spelt "deja vu"! That's the only spelling or any other type of mistake you made I believe.
Tetelestai chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Loved it! This had me grinning the entire way through. Belle's character was really unique and I loved her sense of humour. And Andrei was quite the swell character as well. A few things I spotted, in case you were interested in fixing up a few errors:

Her mouth was set into a firm line. “No" - HIS mouth was set into a firm line.

Perhaps if I he had said he liked jolly ranchers, not jelly beans, I might have been able to resist, - Perhaps if HE had said...

But still. Look-a-like-Cait had the same outfit, same hairstyle, and save butt that I’ve come to know and love. - SAME butt

As well, Cait was usually called Cait, but there was one instance where she was called Cate. Not a big deal, but yup.

Thanks for writing such an enjoyable one-shot to read!
tangledshadows chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
I love this one-shot! i kind of want a series of one shots just about these two. but this is totally perfect. the ending is fine.
admit luv me chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Lol This is one of the Funniest Stories I've ever read. (: Awesome...
thecakethief chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
I'm still grinning after reading this. Totally cute and funny. And since I'm half filipino, I laughed way too hard when she said that thing about lumpa. (Did i spell that rite?) Andrei it HAWT! :)
molly chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Very good. Loved quirky Jezebelle.
Green Eyed Angel chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
You are funny. And so is the story. Except it's also wierd. And so is the main character. And so am I, and who cares if I'm not making sense as this review makes sense to me. It's my was of saying you're good.
cbprice25 chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
That was pretty funny. Bat-shit crazy is right (yet lovable).
Sorrow's Smile chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
THis is hilarious. Food analogies, oh my goodness, how the heck did you come up with this?
Kira chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
I loved this oneshot! It was both cute and hilarious...had me laughing the whole time great job )
204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »