Reviews for The Way to a Man's Heart is Clearly Food Analogies
Tetelestai chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Loved it! This had me grinning the entire way through. Belle's character was really unique and I loved her sense of humour. And Andrei was quite the swell character as well. A few things I spotted, in case you were interested in fixing up a few errors:

Her mouth was set into a firm line. “No" - HIS mouth was set into a firm line.

Perhaps if I he had said he liked jolly ranchers, not jelly beans, I might have been able to resist, - Perhaps if HE had said...

But still. Look-a-like-Cait had the same outfit, same hairstyle, and save butt that I’ve come to know and love. - SAME butt

As well, Cait was usually called Cait, but there was one instance where she was called Cate. Not a big deal, but yup.

Thanks for writing such an enjoyable one-shot to read!
tangledshadows chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
I love this one-shot! i kind of want a series of one shots just about these two. but this is totally perfect. the ending is fine.
admit it.you luv me chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Lol This is one of the Funniest Stories I've ever read. (: Awesome...
thecakethief chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
I'm still grinning after reading this. Totally cute and funny. And since I'm half filipino, I laughed way too hard when she said that thing about lumpa. (Did i spell that rite?) Andrei it HAWT! :)
molly chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Very good. Loved quirky Jezebelle.
Green Eyed Angel chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
You are funny. And so is the story. Except it's also wierd. And so is the main character. And so am I, and who cares if I'm not making sense as this review makes sense to me. It's my was of saying you're good.
cbprice25 chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
That was pretty funny. Bat-shit crazy is right (yet lovable).
Sorrow's Smile chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
THis is hilarious. Food analogies, oh my goodness, how the heck did you come up with this?
Kira chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
I loved this oneshot! It was both cute and hilarious...had me laughing the whole time great job )
righthere431 chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
ahaha very interesting and cute story!
Eicklehart chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
this is hilariously awesome! i LOVE it!
this requires pants chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Weird characters for the win! :D I love Belle's randomness.
GNIP chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
i thought it was really unique and interesting. really enjoyed it, great piece.
Language Lover chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
I'm kind of sad this is only a one-shot. You should add more chapters... or make a sequel. I like Belle. She's hilarious and the whole story was just plain hilarious.
blurrylights chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
I absolutely adored this one shot! It was really cute, really funny, and really creative. Amazing job! :)
198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »