Reviews for The Hunt for Brianna's Future
bytheway chapter 34 . 6/19/2011
This was amazing! I enjoyed this so much; the plot is brilliant. Brianna is such a great character among a cast of great characters. The writing wasn't anything particularly fantastic, but your fabulous plot and characterization made up for it. Great job!
xxCandlelightxx chapter 34 . 1/6/2011
Nina,

I have to commend you for your excellent writing style and plot development. This story has been amazing to read and to attempt to figure out as I read it. Of all the authors on FP, you are one of the ones that I have seen give their characters more than just the second layer of something that meets the eye and completely blow everyone away. You have a very distinct style and I think it is amazing.

Claudia
pann-91 chapter 34 . 9/2/2009
Wonderful story. I kept loving it all the way.
chelsea chapter 34 . 8/31/2009
Fantastic! I loved this story!
Jadebright chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
It's my first time reading your story and I must say this was a good intro. I'm going to continue reading. keep up the good work :)
HisFiestyBeauty chapter 14 . 12/26/2008
I love this story! Its amazing and Im dying for more!
safe-quaint chapter 6 . 11/22/2008
i think the map is a nice plot twist.
safe-quaint chapter 2 . 11/22/2008
wouldn't setting them on fire hurt her in the divorce proceedings?
safe-quaint chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
I think Brianna is just a little too suddenly self-aware. It would be more realistic that she would somehow believe she could fix things, or she'd be okay, and then a few days or weeks or months later she fully comprehended how bad her life was, or whatever. But that said, you have a really nice writing style and i like the plot idea.
trekboy chapter 6 . 11/10/2008
Go Nina,

Another great chapter you keep it up and write more can't wait to read it.

trekboy
trekboy chapter 4 . 11/3/2008
Another great chapter yay angry woman songs, furry boot, and strange things

trekboy
trekboy chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
I like this keep it up Nina

Trekboy