Reviews for one word
B. J. Winters chapter 4 . 8/17/2009
Very cute idea. I liked this one the best because of the contrast and the ending.
pixy dust and fairytales chapter 5 . 4/10/2009
This is good. Great work for such a short time given!

-Faith
pixy dust and fairytales chapter 3 . 4/10/2009
I liked this piece (the last one too). Good job!

-Faith
rhymemaker chapter 5 . 1/13/2009
You come up with wonderful prose in 60 seconds. I like these.
tangerine dreamer chapter 5 . 12/8/2008
i like all these little exerts out of this girls life. i'm tempted to go to that site and write some myself.

everything is very vivid and descriptive. is short, simple, and sweet and to me, very relatable. i love it.

hope to see more!
Sexy Vampirechick chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
The doesn't really have a plot..and I'm not sure where this story is going...Though I liked the metaphors that it contains,but I think it should be classified as a poem instead.
DefineBeauty chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
i really like this one. it gives a clear mental image and you feel the same hope...desperation...lonliness...that these characters are feeling as well.

its amazing that you could do that in something so short that you wrote in 60 seconds ]
ode to melancholy chapter 3 . 11/25/2008
I really like the last sentence.
Scarlett Tarte chapter 2 . 11/17/2008
Absolutely beautiful. Excellent details, and the lack of capitalization really adds to it. It really feels 'in the moment'. Brilliant, darling. My only issue is that it is so short. And I want more. ):
Dot Cubed chapter 2 . 11/5/2008
This was interesting, to say the least! I absolutely love the description of the girl-it's very very haunting, especially the image of her cheekbones.

My only problem is that I don't understand why the word masterpiece is bolded. Is it for emphasis, or because of a prompt?
detache chapter 2 . 11/4/2008
I'm gonna have to stop by one word dot com some day. The idea seems interesting.
a certain slant of light chapter 2 . 11/4/2008
You wrote this in 60 sixties? o.O Wow. I like it. :)
detache chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
interesting.

short though.

is this going to be a chapter story?
a certain slant of light chapter 1 . 10/30/2008