Reviews for Contemporary Bygone
wolff howl chapter 13 . 5/19/2015
Liked the story. it could use some line breaks to separate the point of views or scene changes,(especially in final chapter) but, otherwise a great story.
SundayMorning73 chapter 13 . 3/20/2014
This last chapter was a bit confusing because it seemed like she was talking to tommy and then len and then tommy but there was no transition if there was even meant to be one.
Stole Your Cookie chapter 13 . 8/11/2011
I really liked this one! It was a great ending! (shame she died and all but Hey! she has her Adonis) :)
Naish87 chapter 13 . 10/4/2009
WOW! This was REALLY Good!
DianaSweetie chapter 13 . 9/7/2009
aw! i loved the ending. its just perfect. len still sees her and tommy well their relationship is alot better.

cute!
QuickSilverSand chapter 8 . 8/27/2009
poor len
QuickSilverSand chapter 4 . 8/27/2009
interesting chapter
SalemProphet chapter 13 . 8/14/2009
I love this so much! It was amazing. w
Itsa Mia chapter 13 . 3/20/2009
I loved the ending. not because it was happily ever after, but it was just so interesting. You already did, but imagine looking at your dead self. dang. I can definitely count on you to wow me. :)
DarkestOfNights chapter 13 . 3/15/2009
I think this was the best way that this story could end, of course it was sad the way she died but now shes with Tommy her Adonis. The edgy graphic nature of how you described her accident was extremely well written. The entire story was wonderful. I can't wait to read your next creation ] good luck with it.
Elodie Wolfe chapter 13 . 3/15/2009
Well that thouroughly made me smile. I absolutely loved the ending and the descriptions of everything were perfect. I absolutely can't wait until the next story.

Love Elodie~
Kitty chapter 12 . 3/15/2009
please update soon...what a cliffhanger!
Itsa Mia chapter 12 . 3/14/2009
:-X

0_0

That was really good. I felt the gajabillion emotions you described, and as I started reading this chapter I kind of guess what would happen. Yay, I still know you well!-ish .

Poor Len, his friend just died... but he can still see her, so... that works, right?
DarkestOfNights chapter 12 . 3/2/2009
I don't think I've ever read anything quite like this, I felt a strange sadness throughout the entire chapter. Perhaps I'm too empathetic. Your choice of words to explain and describe their thoughts and actions was extremely well executed. Though this chapter is a sad one I think it may be the best one out of the entire story. You have a style of writing that captures me whole and makes me feel like I am there experiencing everything that they are. To be honest I wasn't expecting for this chapter to end the way it did, but I suppose that now since Dee is dead that she can be with Tommy. But I wont fall pray to wishful thinking just yet. Good luck with the next chapter ].
Elodie Wolfe chapter 12 . 3/1/2009
Wow, I was actually thinking about whether you were going to do that. Does that I can read minds, tons of miles away? XD Great job. This chapter was very well done, descriptions and everything was amazing. The ending was very well done, can't wait to see the next part.

Love Elodie~