Reviews for The Hardest Lesson
DINKYFINKY chapter 18 . 9/30/2015
Awwww...can't wait to continue the story.
StephJoy chapter 18 . 3/5/2012
So cute! I really enjoyed the last book, and am enjoying this one too. Normally sequels fall flat, but I feel like this one is better than the first. The characters are real, and believable! Update soon, cause I really wanna read more! :)
lew2286 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
ur awesome ;D
WynterLight chapter 3 . 7/15/2011
I'm enjoying this so far but am a bit confused - is she only 12 years old? How can she be a senior in high school? How old is Mick? If her parents are only in their 30's, they had her when they were young? I'm sorry, I'm just a bit confused - I know (in the US) that you are typically around 18 when you graduate high school.
teejaywheel chapter 17 . 2/2/2011
great story! can't wait to see what happens next!
Samersid chapter 17 . 1/14/2011
Hey!

Great story! I've read Lessons in Life in Love and am now reading The Hardest Lesson..both are great! I'm in love with the characters!

Update soon! )
hazeleyes14 chapter 17 . 11/29/2010
Wow that was amazing i LOVE this story and the first one 2! I can't wait for the next chapter update soon please! :D
sappyromancelvr chapter 17 . 9/16/2010
I'm definitely proud of you. Jayden got what he deserved ;) and oo la la, Blake and Claire haha.
rainbabie chapter 16 . 9/13/2010
O! You go girl! I hope the Headmaster is a good guy and will take not accidentally "misplace" the DVDs... she should have copied it first!
lighty-creamy chapter 16 . 9/8/2010
wow, can't wait for more
RoxyCupcake chapter 16 . 9/6/2010
Amazing. That chapter was so tensioned filled, I really felt myself there in the story :) I cannot wait to read what happens next :D
sappyromancelvr chapter 16 . 9/6/2010
*evil smile* haha. Dang, that is really stupid or Jayden. Too bad such an awful guy has such a cute name.
sappyromancelvr chapter 15 . 8/25/2010
Glad you're back!

Hope Jayden gets some more coming to him.
JustWords chapter 14 . 5/6/2010
I love this story! I honestly can't believe that you don't have hundreds of reviews on this one!

So... you have at least one crazy fan eagerly awaiting a update on this... blake and claire are so awesome!

Well, can't wait for more updates! *hint hint, nudge nudge* xD

good luck writing!

cheers
Enaid chapter 14 . 4/25/2010
I love love reading this story and am so freak happy they are together! great chapter!
89 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »