Reviews for The European Love Triangle
Murphy's Lawyer chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Woot! BUFFET!

-starts stuffing face-

-pauses, grins sheepishly-

What? I didn't have much of a lunch, okay?

Anyways, this is awesome. I love it. I think I'm gonna print it... even though my teacher's sitting RIGHT BESIDE the printer...

'Course, that isn't gonna stop me. On the site, aren't I?

My poor little country. I feel so bad for it. It's really quite a young country when you think about it... -pictures baby wearing a diaper made out of a maple leaf- Hang on a second.

-runs outside into -30 degrees weather (that's -31 for you Yanks) and hugs a handful of snow-

I'm sorry, frozen wasteland! I will love you and cherish you and... wait, I sound like I'm saying marriage vows. How 'bout I just go to the Canada Day parade?

Anywho... :) Thanks for putting this up.

- Murphy (who is now waving a Canadian flag and saluting the bare-branched maple trees)
IdeasInTheAir chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
BUFFET! Thanks for the dedication, I feel oh-so special now!))) Oh, now I feel bad for my loverley country! I just want to give it a big hug...wait one moment...

*Please wait while Danielle runs outsides and throws her arms around a maple tree crying that she'll always be there for it. Thank you for your patience.*

Okay.

This was pretty funny. The love child of France and Britan...wow, that is interesting. What notions run through these people's heads I do not know, but thank you for sharing this with us. You could so make this into a scene in DTFE or something, like in a filler chapter. Do you have filler chapters? Yes, I think you do...I'm trying to think...no, it's not working. I'd better stop before I strain a muscle.

Anywho, this was funny! Good job, on your part in the converstation.) And happy candy day!) I am so trick-or-treating...)

Smiles,