Reviews for Imitation is Key
K.M.Mackenzie chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Aw-ness! That was such a "Shut up and kiss me" story.

Thanks.
meduse chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
aw...so cute! i gotta love the hate-love cliches...

and don't we all wish we lived in one?

DixieAusten
Happy Mooing Octopus chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
sweet:)) but too sweet. nyahahaha still, it's just the right length. and i never really read a halloween storeh before.. good job:]
a little girl chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
hahaha cutie-pie! :D heheheh
Pinkamoo chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Aw. How sweet. I really liked the couple. Cambria's a cool chick. And he's totally sweet. Darn, I like cliche! I wish boys were more cliche in real life.
Maddie chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Adam and Cambria really cute :) nice oneshot!
wheeee chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
cool! left me speechless AGAIN!
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
I think this could have a better title, but this was definitely cute and creative, despite being cliched. I'm very glad artistic dreamer added this to our c2. (:
EnchantedKorean chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
aw...how awesomely cute! cliched, but original at the same time! fabulous! :)
Katie Valentine chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
cute and sweet! :DD i enjoyed reading this, thanks!
Hazelnut Romance chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
nice one-shot
toffeecakesxox chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
SO CUTE! 'Nuff said. :P Oh yea, the Story Alert (hehe) was an evil click of my mouse - it has a mind of its own sometimes. :P
artistic dreamer chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
this is so so cute! ah, i love this, it's so sweet and romantic and simply adorable! :D i love how you put in the sleeping beauty "waking up" from the wrong perception part, this story really ties with everything and the sybmolism is great! adam is so sweet! ham and cheese! that is the cutest thing ever! awesome oneshot!

rachel :D
Arydesia chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
lol i love the matching costumes ;) adam sounds really sweet and cute, and cambria (nice name) and haley sound like a lot of fun. oh, and theo seemed like a fun person, too!

arydesia
SuzannaR chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
ha! This is funny! I like the part with the playboy bunny tail bouncing up and down!

s