Reviews for Lumen
Gevo chapter 1 . 6/3/2001
good poem and good title.
Firewings chapter 1 . 4/21/2001
Wow... that's pretty deep. I don't understand the end very well, but that's what poetry sometimes is: abstract. I'm impressed.
The Angry Generalization chapter 1 . 4/21/2001
Job, right? Or am I in the wrong part of the Bible? Seems definately Job-ish. Great descriptions. The first and last last stanzas were just excellent in their word usage and imagery. My favorite is the third stanza. It's just terrific! I can't even properly describe it. I like this poem. It has a complex message, but easy to understand because of it's straightforwardness (Is that a word? Ahh, yes! It is!) Now, you *must* have some published poetry somewhere, right? I won't believe you if you say you don't. Even if someone just stole something of yours and printed it as their own (It's good enough to make someone want to do that, beleive me), however unlikely, you *must* have some of this printed!
silversilence chapter 1 . 4/19/2001
;) :)I love poems that make a point _ (enough smily faces?)
Gevo chapter 1 . 4/19/2001
this is so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good
minimage signed review chapter 1 . 4/19/2001
that's really good!
Susanne Estelle chapter 1 . 4/19/2001
I can't see why you said you expected this to be your least popular yet, unless I somehow read that incorrectly. This is very good. The rhymes are very well composed, the structure done meticulously. I enjoyed it very much and I am adding it to my favorites.