Reviews for Pirate Empress
JamiAlexandra7 chapter 4 . 7/14/2010
this is awesome :) i never woulda looked for a pirate story, but i came across your profile in my search for a beta :P are you gonna update?

xx
xGemmix chapter 4 . 4/9/2009
It's weird- Reviewing a story that I helped beta...But, either way, I love this chapter. I mentioned that it's my favorite so far, mostly because I love the amount of motion that Flint shows. You're doing a great job showing the more human and somewhat feminine sides of Flint while still keeping her the same loud, boyish pirate she is.
Akuma of Jellybeans chapter 4 . 3/29/2009
:D

DUDE. You know Fluffy'll make fun of the flashback now, right?

XD

(This is Rei, BTW.)
JadeScarlet chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
I love a good pirate story, especially with female pirates.

A few notes:

1. I think the story would be better if told from the third person. It seems to be mostly in first, with a few awkward 3rd person narration. Use 3rd person narration to describe the scene and characters. 1st person lets the reader get too deep into the protagonists head in my opinion. Sometimes its more interesting if we don't know exactly what she is thinking.

2. From the first comment...add a bit more narration to describe the scene, the characters. When a new important character is being introduced, try to bring it a bit of the background/history with the other characters. Don't do it all at once, just enough to make it clear this character is important and should be remembered.

3. Fix typos.

4. Keep writing!
xGemmix chapter 2 . 10/31/2008
-gasp-

You DON'T love me that way?

-cries-

I knew it! I knew I wasn't good enough for you!

-shot-

Haha.

Girl, no problem for helping.

I absolutely love P.E. Seriously, it's probably one of the very few pirate-esque stories I like. Plus, Flint kicks arse, and I love kick-arse women. XDD

Not to mention that you're a wonderful writer. :D

Just make sure you work on those typos, girl...

They're RLY irritating. -sighs-

Other than that, keep up the good work!

I wish you the very best!

-Gem