Reviews for Do You Hear What I Hear?
sealednectar chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
This was seriously creepy! o.0

When the mother said 'see you in a little while', I knew what was coming but hoping it wouldn't happen.

Spooky.
plumbucket chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Oo! That was nifty! Distinctive characterization from all characters, living and dead. Nice building of suspense there at the end; the reader is well aware of the fact that the girls are going to die but is hit with the actual event just as quickly as the characters. Ends with a little death without being gory or angsty; not too bad at all.

Thanks for the experience,

Push
Twilight Starr chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Haunting story. Sorry it took me so long to get to it. I didn't realize how long it had been since I read FP stuff. It was an enjoyable, short story. ]

Twilight Starr
soda candy sister chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Oh shit.

That ending was totally creepy.

argh. i heard about that whole spirit capturing thing too.

freaky. very freaky.

But besides that, i really liked the flow of the writing.

very suave and well, flow-y.

And the characters' reactions, while typical, are very well-written, i'd say.

still, i think you could have developed this story in a different way. say, the girls don't get killed? and what happens after?

this is pretty scary by itself tho.

-_-
blurrylights chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Oh god...that was creepy! But so cool...great job! :P
Katie Saychiadu chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Hehe! What a great story to read around Halloween... or anytime for that matter. I love ghosts. I'm terrified of them, but I love them. In fact, I want a ghost boyfriend, like in this book I read, but that's a different story.

You know the part when Victoria says that her voice sounds unnatural on the recording to her? I hate hearing my voice recorded! Ugh! It's terrible.

Great use of the present tense. I find it challenging to write in that tense, so great job. I like the sisters interaction - very realistic.

And the end... shocker. I honestly didn't see that coming. I'm guessing that this was a one shot, but I wonder if the girls will be ghosts too?

Awesome.

AND you're home alone, so that must mean... YAY! Thank him for me. Please!
Written chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
oh man. YAY i'm glad you wrote it! okay. time to read.

[“And we just wanted to let you know that we love you and we still think about you all the time.” Tiffany concludes her long-winded, extremely boring talk.]

haha :) I love your narrator as the reluctant sister of sorts.

SHSKDFHJKDFJ CREEPY. oh my gosh. the "see you in a little while" really got to me, and then the CAR ACCIDENT OH LORD. dlfkjdljfldjf creepy creepy creepy. I should not encourage your EVP obsessions... except that I'm obsessed with it too... ugh...

hahah. HAPPY HALLOWEEN! I loved it. perfect way to start the day.
MyDecoy chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
WOW!

i loved it )
a.mooch chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
BOO!

I thought that it was good, but the last bit seemed a little... I dunno, off somehow. I can't quite put my finger on it, but it just didn't seem to fit as well as it should have. It could very well just be me though, it's still October 30th!

Drat, I still don't know if I should wear my costume or not! :(