Reviews for Ursäkta, ou est mi seiki?
Lady Seratopia chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Wonderful story, it was hilarious. Very original much ;)
Luce-Juice chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
jag tycker om dej sa mycket!

heh, sorry my swedishness is coming out - love how you included swedish in this :)

great story!

Totally made me smile. :D
Perchatki chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
made me smile :-)
raineyday chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
This is adorable! And really funny; you're humor is so not crappy. :P

As someone who is going to school to be a Spanish teacher, the little circle of language teachers made me happy. I loved the use of the notes, too. They really gave the story more depth.

And Max and Theo... aw. I love romance between people who are such foils. I think I'm going to have to favorite this. Brilliant piece!
x-EliteAssassin-x chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Your crappy humour is win, and I want your jap teacher!
SerialXLain chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Ha. They're totally making out, man.

I like when the notes got smaller. It made me smile.

This review is made of fail.

And beanies that make foreheads itchy.

AHA!

Oh, and nice Maxi-pad nickname. Now that's something for me to be jealous of. D: I wish I had a friend named Max.
sweetdonalbain81507 chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Oh my God. That was the best. I have to admit, I love language wars. At my high school, the French Club and the Spanish Club had multiple wars. And we all hated the German Club.

It was cute-a little silly, but not so much that it was unrealistic. And your principal is a...um, a...well...poopyhead. Sorry, my mind's not in a good place right now...
Cattails chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Ahaha, this was hilarious! Those little notes were great XD I love your characters. To pieces. And bits. And I kinda want to kick Dennis in the groin, even if he did only show up once. Ah, absolutely adorable and cute and all warm fuzzy things
TheLadyPendragon chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
This is hilarious. lol Seriously. I bet you won the challenge.
Mad Mary Kidd chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
It was better on the second read... well, I got it a bit more anyway! Very funny, I think Junko was my favourite character (though Max and Theo ran a close joint second). I have a Japanese teacher not unlike her myself!

MMK
Kuso.Girl chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
fasdfsdghgsdf, that was so cute!

*is a little girly fangirl*

I wish I went to your school. :c