Reviews for My Dream Is You
megan chapter 7 . 5/10/2013
i read fall for you and hope you can do a chapter or to with anna's dad and her about matt and beau
deliriousdreams chapter 7 . 2/10/2013
woooow :o
i loved it!
please continue
AaliyahMarie chapter 6 . 1/28/2012
UPDATE!3
katezilla chapter 6 . 1/14/2012
YAAAAY YOU'RE BACK! I loved the changes to ch. 5. And this chapter was fluffy and adorable :) Beau and Anna will never cease to be cute and gay Trey just warms my heart. I hope everything works out with Katy and Justin (obviously :P) Can't wait for the next chapter!
mEEmEEbaYbeh chapter 6 . 9/5/2010
this is a good story ! continue writting or i shall unlesh the power of 10 horses of pure tourture and randomness :)
Dinamite92 chapter 5 . 1/30/2010
u havnt updated in FOREVER! plz plz PLEASE UPDATE! its an awesome story!
hcjbsu chapter 5 . 7/26/2009
Well Trey seems awfully gay (gay as in happy not gay as in...gay, lol jk jk)Any who! only a few things. Why didn't Justin stay and comfort his girlfriend who had been crying her eyes out and on the verge of an emotional breakdown? that is the only part i found unlikely though Trey just randomly comign was unexpected but not impossible. I have ot say i"m liking Matt more and more. Yeah he was a bit of an ass for throwing the pillow but he meant well! lol.

Jack
hcjbsu chapter 4 . 7/26/2009
Who doesn't a love a good family reunion? lol, I liked it overall, a few minor dilouge non flowing issues, lol but otherwise very good. Well of course there could be more description (hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint) was that settle enough? lol

Jack (the description nazi)
hcjbsu chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
Nice! I liked the dialouge it flowed well and was witty (which is all you can ask for as an author really) the only thing i have to say is... description! come one! just for me! lol

Jack (The description Nazi)
hcjbsu chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
Totally knew he was gay. But it was still nice to hear him say it, lol. Any who I liked the dialouge A LOT but description description description! don't forget!

Jack (Candy whore and Description Nazi)
hcjbsu chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Yo! How did I not notice you had alreayd posted some of the sequel! lol well I really enjoyed it! I was very happy to see a kign and queen and more happy to see it wasn't Anna and Beau (I mean it's always the main couple that gets it in movies so this was refreshing!) Comments that I have are, I really liked it overall but I think you could have a bit more description. You have some of the looks that people have and expressions down. But what abotu the hall, what does it look like? who else is dancing? You know what I mean. Any who I did liek the chapter and can't wait to the read the next! (love Trey's whole secret thing)

Jack (the description natzi and candy whore)
strawberrycrush chapter 5 . 6/25/2009
awesome...awesome and awesome...!

Trey being gay was a surprise..!..

any wicked appearances by Dylan...?..(i hate him..)

Fall For You was stupendous...!

love...!

: )
AllyTheVamp.Chick chapter 5 . 6/24/2009
LOVE THIS STORY! I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE
princessarielle3 chapter 5 . 4/8/2009
lol hes hott I know...Taylor..Jacob :D
katezilla chapter 5 . 4/8/2009
AWH THERE IS A CHAPTER DEDICATED TO ME! I love this story and Trey and Jason and Justin and GAH
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »