Reviews for Halloween
somersaultkick chapter 3 . 12/29/2015
Ahaha what in the world! This is so amazing ahaha
Reiki Convulsion chapter 3 . 4/18/2010
Oh wow, what a cliff-hanger! Don't leave us readers like this! We have so many questions that need answers!

My main one however is: Will Kris meet up with Peter again? Probably. But not if you don't update!

Haha, serioiusly though, I love your story. And usually I hate vampire stories.

~Reiki
Sheepie chapter 3 . 2/9/2010
Oh... dun dun dun! Good chapter. I can't wait for more. I adore Kristopher! He's yummy. And this chapter was beautifully written! I only saw two typos through out it, other then that things were great. I kind of expected Robert to be something evil. Vampire or molester... I guess he's really both. He had that aura about him. Is Peter coming back soon?

Anyways, great job! Update soon! And I can't wait for you to finish revamping Poisoner's Game! :D
TwoTeens chapter 3 . 11/10/2009
Oh I love it! I was excited to see an update.
Kassandra Duric chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
Well, this story just keeps getting more and more interesting with each chapter. I wish you'd up date it more frequently though. _
paradox13 chapter 3 . 10/25/2009
Switching POV in the story is often tricky, but you made it even more absorbing, impressive and now I am dying for more.
Felinity chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
very nice twist to the plot, i thought this was just going to be a good one shot but it seems like its going to get even better :)

i love it!
Poptart Guava King chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
BWAHAHAHAHAHA. Hahaha...fun. You are good. Very good.
Esquirella chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
Cool plot!
Jixnce chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
Ooh. Interesting :P Creepy teacher. o.o
JtheChosen1 chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
AMAZING COMEBACK HERE!

Omg, such a great plot twist! I really like how you described Josh as well, total stud!
200meters chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
Yay, a birthday update! I love this story, and I can't wait to see what happens next, even if it takes until next Halloween!
Sheepie chapter 2 . 7/12/2009
Aww, just one more part? I was hoping there'd be even more then that! I like Peter and Kris. I was hoping this be a whole new, long story.

Anyways, great chapter! I loved it. :) Very hot. I like Peter and Kris, as said before. So I can't wait for the next part!
Treign chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
*applauds* Beautiful! I love everything you write, i do believe. Keep it up!
PyroTech chapter 2 . 6/15/2009