Reviews for Halloween
Reiki Convulsion chapter 3 . 4/18/2010
Oh wow, what a cliff-hanger! Don't leave us readers like this! We have so many questions that need answers!

My main one however is: Will Kris meet up with Peter again? Probably. But not if you don't update!

Haha, serioiusly though, I love your story. And usually I hate vampire stories.

Reiki
Sheepie chapter 3 . 2/9/2010
Oh... dun dun dun! Good chapter. I can't wait for more. I adore Kristopher! He's yummy. And this chapter was beautifully written! I only saw two typos through out it, other then that things were great. I kind of expected Robert to be something evil. Vampire or molester... I guess he's really both. He had that aura about him. Is Peter coming back soon?

Anyways, great job! Update soon! And I can't wait for you to finish revamping Poisoner's Game! :D
TwoTeens chapter 3 . 11/10/2009
Oh I love it! I was excited to see an update.
Kassandra Duric chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
Well, this story just keeps getting more and more interesting with each chapter. I wish you'd up date it more frequently though. _
paradox13 chapter 3 . 10/25/2009
Switching POV in the story is often tricky, but you made it even more absorbing, impressive and now I am dying for more.
Felinity chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
very nice twist to the plot, i thought this was just going to be a good one shot but it seems like its going to get even better :)

i love it!
Poptart Guava King chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
BWAHAHAHAHAHA. Hahaha...fun. You are good. Very good.
Esquirella chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
Cool plot!
Jixnce chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
Ooh. Interesting :P Creepy teacher. o.o
JtheChosen1 chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
AMAZING COMEBACK HERE!

Omg, such a great plot twist! I really like how you described Josh as well, total stud!
200meters chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
Yay, a birthday update! I love this story, and I can't wait to see what happens next, even if it takes until next Halloween!
Sheepie chapter 2 . 7/12/2009
Aww, just one more part? I was hoping there'd be even more then that! I like Peter and Kris. I was hoping this be a whole new, long story.

Anyways, great chapter! I loved it. :) Very hot. I like Peter and Kris, as said before. So I can't wait for the next part!
Treign chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
*applauds* Beautiful! I love everything you write, i do believe. Keep it up!
PyroTech chapter 2 . 6/15/2009
awesomeness
frogs of war chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
"Did rabies make you fuck dudes you'd just met?" I've heard it does. Watch out for the randy raccoons.

Cute.

The morning after would be extra awkward because it least if you were drunk you would have an excuse, even if it is a bad one.

Peter, ever the gentleman. I hope Kristopher's clothes aren't ruined. He must have put a lot of effort into those.

I like both Kristophers, the aggressive one and the shy one. I look forward to the next part.
62 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »