Reviews for All Scars Go To Heaven
chococcino chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Not bad! It's funny but I'm kinda confused here though.. but that doesn't matter I guess..
idiot-ego chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
I would like to put in my application for the role of replacement bayonet expert. Bayonets and I go way back, I knew them before they could even walk around and poke people. Also, I'm not a bricklayer! Hurray!

Anyway, awesome story so far. Totally random and funny and tell God that I promise to finish reading it whenever I get the time. :)
Mark Piersley chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
okay, i stopped reading because 1, the scarriest thing was the scar-over-naming thing and 2, the little boy character seemed to be making too many grown-up references. How does a little boy know about Vietnam, let alone a quartet?

But it wasn't all bad, I liked the beginning:) 'til it got all weird with the god stuff.
Knot chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
When first seeing the words on the screen, I was straight away drawn to the story. I thought is was ridiculously funny! I laughed my ass off!

Keep going pretty please...

x
Shadow Lifey chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Wow. This story has made me laugh for approximately 2 hours, minimum. No words can describe this piece of art. It's just...awesome beyond belief. You are just great. Still, I was a little confused about Chapter 3 because it didn't mention anything about the money that God owed Satan, and the part about the skeleton boy school. But overall, this story deserves a hundred awards because it's just so freakin' funny. Hope you write more in the future!