Reviews for Tenebrism
Guest chapter 9 . 4/11
This has been a really cool little story to lose myself in. I hope you post another chapter soon!
ArthurAlbionKirkland chapter 9 . 4/10
...okay, QUESTION.
WHAT.
Like, huh?
I went to look for the next book but then it gave me more info than this book actually says and then I noticed that this is marked as incomplete but there are like four books so.
Wassgoinon?
Starlite Nightfall chapter 9 . 4/7
Yeeeeeees! I freaked out when I saw that you had updated. And speaking of freaking out, oh my gosh Alan needs to cool his jets over there! He is not doing well at all. I'm so glad we got a bit more development on their relationship. Gah, those boys are just too adorable and dense for their own good. It's so hard to wait for updates, but the chapters are so long and satisfying every time. I'm so excited for more! I just adore Alan's personality and the slow build of the tension between them! Keep up the glorious work!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/4
i cant wait for more! This story is addictive. I love your writing style and hope for an update soon!

Thank you for writing!
yhfj chapter 9 . 4/2
This is sooooooooo good. I love this story, and I can't wait fro the next chapter:)
CanaryChirp chapter 9 . 3/31
OH THANK YOU YAY FOR UPDATE! I got so obsessed with this series a while back but had to skip right from the last updated chapter of Tenebrism to Chiaroscuro. It was quite confusing. Is there any way you could keep the rough draft up until the polished draft is done?
Miqnon chapter 9 . 3/31
Aw, poor Alan. Maybe he'll have another energy pulse and blow Aiheel up like some kind of super hero and Keyd will be like 'oh alan!' and alan will be like 'oh keyd!' and risa will be like 'aw yiss'
Atenea217 chapter 9 . 3/30
I'm so glad you updated. I love this whole series so very much! Keyd and Alan just too adorable. And the plot is really catching (I think I've said that before, but no harm in saying it again).
I'll be waiting fot nex chapter!
NaoEarthGoddess chapter 9 . 3/30
Oh yeah! Finally they're getting closer. But the sexual tension is killing me now! I love how Keyd is all protective bout to have a heart attack over Alan. It's awesome! Keep it up. ;)
Kilian Grey chapter 9 . 3/30
Wonderful, super long and terrific chapter. Alan really is in a strange place, and it doesn't seem to be getting any better. Loved it! Yeah! Keyd is just so cute in a hulking big alien way.
uyj chapter 8 . 3/24
I absolutely LOVE this story!

Please, please, please post another chapter soon.
SugaryWolf chapter 1 . 3/22
I feel some tension between Law and Alan. I hope there is. Must know more about everything!
webbaustin chapter 8 . 3/8
This was really freaking awesome. I love the character development and the originality of the plot. You really take time to develop your story, rather than having everything happen withing three chapters. I definitely need to see more of this, and I eagerly await you next update. Good work!
46-2 chapter 8 . 2/14
Oh my god that DREAM! Haha.
Really glad I found this story. Im diggin' it. You're an awesome writer, dude. :)

Looking forward to updates!
R. Ficst chapter 8 . 1/25
Loving the story so far. Kicking myself for starting another incomplete story because I much prefer reading marathons to pained waiting for updates. Alas.

Thank you for posting! I look forward to the next installments.
288 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »