Reviews for Tenebrism
FrenchPirate chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
I really loved all of your chapters! I was enjoying myself a lot reading them.
Hope you post the 4 chapter soon
Anu chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
im kinda sad the chapter ended i got so caught up in the story
theStarfly chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter of re-writes! I enjoy the way it's styled now. I wish I could read the rest of it again somewhere, though, because I want to re-read the whole story so far (all the different books, I mean). I guess I'll just have to wait until you're done with re-writes.
K.T. Piffle chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
Please update soon! I just started reading this... everyone else know's what happens! End my misery and hurry with the re-writes please?! I can tell this is going to be/is already an awesome story! :D
quayjahn chapter 3 . 9/21/2012
"It's just that I've seen this movie. At first it's all awesome powers and lasers and shit, and then it's fighting evil and your friends get kidnapped and you gotta lie to everybody and really shitty life-or-death choicesand maybe you save the world and there's a hot girlfriend at the end but mostly it's always a nightmare. They always get the raw end of the stick deal."

so Alan is a fortune teller too, ok he got a hot boy friend, but else...

And not everything is a nightmare...

Looking forward to more

Key
Tetsuya9 chapter 3 . 9/20/2012
Your rewrites have prompted me to reread Light and Shadow, and accordingly, experience all the joy your writing brings me. I absolutely love your writing. You need to be more renowned! I haven't been following Skiagraphia lately, because of school, but I just love how its parts are so incredibly long, so I can read long sections at a time. What are your plans for the book? I'd really like to know. I'll totally support you, and buy books if you publish them!
augustaugustine chapter 3 . 9/20/2012
I love how you're being more succinct in your writing while still adding bits that flesh out the characters and hint towards later events. You know where you want this story to go and it shows... It's so exciting to see a story I've loved for a long time get even better. Great work!
Luriel chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
ahahah he just can't catch a break, can he?

i like the story so far (i havent read the original non-draft ver before)
hope you'll continue the story :)
FightsWithBears chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
AHAHAHAH YOU GOT HUNG UP ON TEEN WOLF TOO? I bet Sterek is there somewhere.
I once stayed up until 6am trying to finish the first series. Was fucking great.

Am still wondering what the hell is up with Law. Am guessing he is going to play part in this somehow, besides be DOUCHEBAG?
Phaeby chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
Wow. This has so much more in it than the original. It feels alot more consistent with the later books too. I love all the extra details you've put in, and Alan feels alot more real/stable in this. I loved the original first book, it got me hooked on your writing, but this is way better. I can really see how much you've improved over the past few years, and given that you were a fantastic writer originally that says alot.
I like the hints about the antshil bond, with Keyd and Rysa working in tandem in the library and I love that Rysa and Alan are really getting to know each other.
Anyway, I love, worship and adore your fics, and I'm gonna go back to stalking your LJ now
Potatoe1988 chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
I missed this story so much! It's so great to get to read the first book again, all shined and polished and better than ever. Thanks for putting so much effort into this.
eeyoresdarling chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
Is this gonna be continued soon? It's super awesome and I can't get enough.
1986 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I just finished reading the second chapter and I love it. It seems as if your reworking your story, so hopefully there is going to be more coming soon? I would love to read more
TheIncriminationOfTheVoices chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
Oh yes, I do like this. More please? Incredibly realistic main character
izziet chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
love the story. update soon, please?

luv izziet