Reviews for Tenebrism
Phaeby chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
Wow. This has so much more in it than the original. It feels alot more consistent with the later books too. I love all the extra details you've put in, and Alan feels alot more real/stable in this. I loved the original first book, it got me hooked on your writing, but this is way better. I can really see how much you've improved over the past few years, and given that you were a fantastic writer originally that says alot.
I like the hints about the antshil bond, with Keyd and Rysa working in tandem in the library and I love that Rysa and Alan are really getting to know each other.
Anyway, I love, worship and adore your fics, and I'm gonna go back to stalking your LJ now
Potatoe1988 chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
I missed this story so much! It's so great to get to read the first book again, all shined and polished and better than ever. Thanks for putting so much effort into this.
eeyoresdarling chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
Is this gonna be continued soon? It's super awesome and I can't get enough.
1986 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I just finished reading the second chapter and I love it. It seems as if your reworking your story, so hopefully there is going to be more coming soon? I would love to read more
TheIncriminationOfTheVoices chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
Oh yes, I do like this. More please? Incredibly realistic main character
izziet chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
love the story. update soon, please?

luv izziet
understand chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I can see that the other two companions - which are presumably meant to be read after this one - are marked as complete but this one is not. I've also noted that you said the prologue is revised which makes me wonder if the real chapter is meant to be the end of this part or if you took the others down for revision. I haven't read much of this because I didn't want to finish this and then move on to the second one only to find out there were parts missing from this. It could just be that the fact that this isn't marked as complete confuses me but I just want to be sure.
Willa1317 chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Here's hoping you finish re posting this story because it is awesome so far and I'd really like to know what happens!
LoveyouHateyou chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
This is awesome so far, the world you've created is very intriguing
Luriel chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
haha this story seems interesting so far
can't wait to see how it unfolds :D
Marrimar chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
This is great. I like the setting and set up for the rest of the tale.
Armand.Louis chapter 2 . 5/2/2012
YAY! more. please x
gib.mir.kuchen chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
I like this story and I hope you wont drop it... I really really really want to know what happens next...:)
CreativeChick233 chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
Ahhh. I really like this story, and I feel as if the idea is very original! I hope you choose to continue this, seriously. It starts off strong with a great plot and details, so if you could just CONSIDER coming back to this story, that would be great :).
CreativeChick233 chapter 2 . 4/14/2012