Reviews for Tenebrism
wolfeyedalice chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
yay another chapter
1986 chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
I love this story. I like your writing style and your characters - they are very well done. It’s easy to get lost in it.

It makes me crazy that there was once a finished version but now I have to wait for the rewrite to finish... I’m just not a patient person...
Is there a way to get the old version?
tamarind21 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
oh.
theStarfly chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
I don't really remember what's so different about this from how it was before, but I'm definitely enjoying it just as much if not more! Can't wait to read more again so I can get back to the other books :)
Potatoe1988 chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
Smile baby made me laugh :)

I really love all the changes you've made in the rewrites. I can't remember all the details of the original version, of course, but I know it's really different now and that I like it. The tension between Alan and Keyd is really, really effective now. You've done such a good job of crafting the subtlety of their interactions and of Keyd's reactions to Alan. It doesn't make it at all obvious what Keyd's thinking, as it shouldn't. It provides just the right amount of hints.

So yeah, really really loving these rewrites. Good job getting it done even with nano going on!
ladyfortune chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Love this story!
FrenchPirate chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
I really loved all of your chapters! I was enjoying myself a lot reading them.
Hope you post the 4 chapter soon
Anu chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
im kinda sad the chapter ended i got so caught up in the story
theStarfly chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter of re-writes! I enjoy the way it's styled now. I wish I could read the rest of it again somewhere, though, because I want to re-read the whole story so far (all the different books, I mean). I guess I'll just have to wait until you're done with re-writes.
K.T. Piffle chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
Please update soon! I just started reading this... everyone else know's what happens! End my misery and hurry with the re-writes please?! I can tell this is going to be/is already an awesome story! :D
quayjahn chapter 3 . 9/21/2012
"It's just that I've seen this movie. At first it's all awesome powers and lasers and shit, and then it's fighting evil and your friends get kidnapped and you gotta lie to everybody and really shitty life-or-death choicesand maybe you save the world and there's a hot girlfriend at the end but mostly it's always a nightmare. They always get the raw end of the stick deal."

so Alan is a fortune teller too, ok he got a hot boy friend, but else...

And not everything is a nightmare...

Looking forward to more

Key
Actius chapter 3 . 9/20/2012
Your rewrites have prompted me to reread Light and Shadow, and accordingly, experience all the joy your writing brings me. I absolutely love your writing. You need to be more renowned! I haven't been following Skiagraphia lately, because of school, but I just love how its parts are so incredibly long, so I can read long sections at a time. What are your plans for the book? I'd really like to know. I'll totally support you, and buy books if you publish them!
augustaugustine chapter 3 . 9/20/2012
I love how you're being more succinct in your writing while still adding bits that flesh out the characters and hint towards later events. You know where you want this story to go and it shows... It's so exciting to see a story I've loved for a long time get even better. Great work!
Luriel chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
ahahah he just can't catch a break, can he?

i like the story so far (i havent read the original non-draft ver before)
hope you'll continue the story :)
Mattacut chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
AHAHAHAH YOU GOT HUNG UP ON TEEN WOLF TOO? I bet Sterek is there somewhere.
I once stayed up until 6am trying to finish the first series. Was fucking great.

Am still wondering what the hell is up with Law. Am guessing he is going to play part in this somehow, besides be DOUCHEBAG?
328 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »