Reviews for Tenebrism
Willa1317 chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Here's hoping you finish re posting this story because it is awesome so far and I'd really like to know what happens!
LoveyouHateyou chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
This is awesome so far, the world you've created is very intriguing
Luriel chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
haha this story seems interesting so far
can't wait to see how it unfolds :D
Marrimar chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
This is great. I like the setting and set up for the rest of the tale.
Armand.Louis chapter 2 . 5/2/2012
YAY! more. please x
gib.mir.kuchen chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
I like this story and I hope you wont drop it... I really really really want to know what happens next...:)
CreativeChick233 chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
Ahhh. I really like this story, and I feel as if the idea is very original! I hope you choose to continue this, seriously. It starts off strong with a great plot and details, so if you could just CONSIDER coming back to this story, that would be great :).
CreativeChick233 chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
LightningBolt23 chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
I really enjoyed the story so far! Please update it soon so I can see what happens next!
FightsWithBears chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
Dude

Law won't stop calling?

I must stop my fangirling over the fact that there is a dude named Law being protective over him.

And then there is Keyd.

...
J chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
Please update this soon! I cant wait to see wat happens next! Love this story! Please Please Please Please Update!
anu chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
LOVe It PLz Update
HelloBilby chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
So, this story is epically awesome.

At one point I had to stop and remind myself that it's not actually real.
Nevermore23 chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
this story really good i didnt read the origional so i cant wait to see what happens next. please update soon
Mieu-san chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
Yay! You did post the revised chapter! Speaking from the viewpoint of someone who never got to read the original, I can't tell you if it's an improvement, but it's certainly very good. The flow was great, the dialogue was amusing, and the premise is much different from what I expected. I'm really enjoying this, particularly because I can't predict it. Please keep writing! I can't wait to read more.
306 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »