Reviews for Tenebrism
Oh my god did he DISINTEGRATE him?! Badaaassss omlawd
phoenixlight chapter 10 . 12/29/2014
Can't wait...
chiakaiyuki chapter 10 . 11/20/2014
Loving the story so far! You are a fantastic writer and I can't wait to read more. :D
A Dreamer Always chapter 10 . 10/26/2014
Wow. It took me all day but I've been reading this story for about 8hrs now and I am REALLY ready for what happens next. Next time I can, I'll contribute to your Patreon page, I promise. I hope you feel better soon :)
ArthurAlbionKirkland chapter 10 . 10/25/2014
YES YES YES
FINALLY BITCH
So glad I checked my FictionPress today.
I'm sorry to hear that your health isn't the best, and I hope you get better as fast as possible. Alas, I am a poor poor college student and need to be fiercely budgeted, elsewise I would def help out.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/30/2014
Oh my god I FREakig love this story
Addiena Saffir chapter 10 . 9/3/2014
So great to see an update on this story. Great Chapter I cannot wait for this to be done so I can read part two.
Feel The Waltz chapter 10 . 8/30/2014
Ahh I love this story so much! I'm a bit of a lurker, I've been keeping and eye on this since you posted the rewritten version but have yet to review till now. I just wanted you to know how much I've enjoyed this story so far and always eagerly await updates. I'm sorry to hear about your poor health, and I've signed up to donate a small amount each month (I'm just a poor student :P) How many chapters left of this story? And will you be rewriting the other books in the series? Thank you for posting!
Ava Penn chapter 10 . 8/29/2014
Starlite Nightfall chapter 10 . 8/28/2014
God, this story is just too delicious. Finally! The kid gets it! I can't wait to see what the hell he does with this newfound information. I adore your writing so damn much, it kills me to wait for each new chapter, but I devour them as soon as they come out! I'll definitely be looking into this Patreon thingy whatever it's called. Goodness...I need to fan myself down. Best wishes to your recovery and improving health! Update soooooon!
Nbsiren chapter 10 . 8/28/2014
*waits patiently for more*
Ney13 chapter 10 . 8/27/2014
Ugh, I just want them to have the smex!
Kerrigas chapter 9 . 8/22/2014
So this story is amazing and all, but apparently it's still not done being uploaded even though there are two or three other books out already and it's killing me to not be able to read them. I love the high quality read of a well-revised story, but please update soon! Also, much as I love Alan as a narrator, his incessant swearing in the narration itself is getting slightly distracting. I'm all for crude characters and swearing but it does get a little much when I start counting the number of curses in a paragraph... Just saying.

Many kudos from a new, very obliging fan of your work,

Kerrigas
sentimental. semi-mental chapter 9 . 8/6/2014
I remember reading this back when it was complete, and me, bored today, decides to look for something, and stumbles upon this again. I think "well, I'll just read it again!" Except, it's not complete. Just my luck. No matter. I can patiently wait for updates. Anyway, as bad at reviews as I am, I always try to leave them. Just wanted to say I love the world you've built. It's very different from anything I've ever encountered (and that's say something, I browse through fantasy a lot). Ever thought of publishing it? Because you should.
Nbsiren chapter 9 . 6/3/2014