Reviews for Tenebrism
Atenea217 chapter 11 . 3/5/2015
Hey there! I'm so glad you updated! I love this whole story so much. And I just adore Alan, he's an awesome character, so full of personality. You actually manage to always create amazing characters that I just can't help but love. Keyd, Rysa, Kir... all of them.

I'd like to know the name of the story you're publishing so I can look it up.

And I really wish you would publish the whole Light and Shadow series; I'd totally buy it. Seriously, I'd love having this story in my shelf. It's such a wonderful and magical story!

Thanks for sharing!

P.D: I also hope you'll publish some more about Saul and Vaun. God, I really want to read about Saul visiting Vaun's house :)
freewalker22 chapter 11 . 3/3/2015
That was incredible,I loved every moment of it. So very vivid. Thank you!
CanaryChirp chapter 11 . 3/3/2015
YAAAAAY I'M SO HAPPY THIS GOT UPDATED I LOVED IT SO MUCH I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS EVER SINCE I FIRST STARTED READING THESE I LOVE THIS STORY I'M SO FREAKING HAPPY THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU YAAAAAAY
SmileyfaceGurl chapter 11 . 3/2/2015
This chapter gave me liiiiiiife!

Ehm, That is all.
Mattacut chapter 11 . 3/2/2015
AAAA I'm so excited!
I think Rysa should carry Law off into the unknown because he is indeed a sweaty ballsac.
I also hope that Alan absolutely decimated Ahieel and he is dead but, I sort of doubt that since... Well, I just didn't expect the 'weak' protagonist to be able to do more than two warrior aliens, right...
Ney13 chapter 11 . 3/2/2015
Ugh, I just want a super hot smex scene! With all the freaking tension between them, it'll be on fire!
Collins-A chapter 11 . 3/2/2015
Oh my god did he DISINTEGRATE him?! Badaaassss omlawd
phoenixlight chapter 10 . 12/29/2014
Can't wait...
chiakaiyuki chapter 10 . 11/20/2014
Loving the story so far! You are a fantastic writer and I can't wait to read more. :D
A Dreamer Always chapter 10 . 10/26/2014
Wow. It took me all day but I've been reading this story for about 8hrs now and I am REALLY ready for what happens next. Next time I can, I'll contribute to your Patreon page, I promise. I hope you feel better soon :)
ArthurAlbionKirkland chapter 10 . 10/25/2014
YES YES YES
FINALLY BITCH
So glad I checked my FictionPress today.
I'm sorry to hear that your health isn't the best, and I hope you get better as fast as possible. Alas, I am a poor poor college student and need to be fiercely budgeted, elsewise I would def help out.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/30/2014
Oh my god I FREakig love this story
Addiena Saffir chapter 10 . 9/3/2014
So great to see an update on this story. Great Chapter I cannot wait for this to be done so I can read part two.
Feel The Waltz chapter 10 . 8/30/2014
Ahh I love this story so much! I'm a bit of a lurker, I've been keeping and eye on this since you posted the rewritten version but have yet to review till now. I just wanted you to know how much I've enjoyed this story so far and always eagerly await updates. I'm sorry to hear about your poor health, and I've signed up to donate a small amount each month (I'm just a poor student :P) How many chapters left of this story? And will you be rewriting the other books in the series? Thank you for posting!
Ava Penn chapter 10 . 8/29/2014