Reviews for Tenebrism
Cattails chapter 6 . 12/7/2008
I'm completely hooked XD This story is insanely interesting...and suspenseful! I like the slow-moving slash...it creates more tension and is a lot of fun to read. The characters are awesome, too! I like all of them (even Ahieel! ...then again, I always like the villains...). So...yes. Love it!
Revontulet Zvezda chapter 6 . 12/7/2008
Damn I just can't wait for the steamy stuff to happen; all that sexual tension is killing me Lolz xD! Anygays, this is such a freaking killer story, please update soon
zoule chapter 6 . 12/5/2008
Wonderful chapter. I am incredibly curious about his power :)
Fei chapter 6 . 12/5/2008
I love the changes to Alan's abilities. I find it so hard to review this, because it feels like I'm reading a novel - a really polished, enthralling and really really well written novel, and all I desperately want to do is read the next chapter, because the pace is perfect, and the plot is just... unique, original and utterly amazing.
Vera Dicere chapter 5 . 11/30/2008
don't think i've reviewed yet, although i've meant to. i really love this story. very interesting concepts you've got going here. the symbiotes especially, and the whole 'talking in frequency' thing. very cool. and i'm loving it even more now that keyd and alan seem to be slowly approaching something more than pseudo-friendship. definitley looking forward to the next update!
meep chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
hey, to hell with typos just chuffed you updated :)

thanks
zoule chapter 5 . 11/28/2008
Oh no such exciting things are happening and I want to know more!
samalane chapter 4 . 11/22/2008
I'm totally loving this story; already the plot seems to intricate and interesting and I definitely can't wait to read more. It's nice to find something with more to the plot than just a relationship!
Fei chapter 4 . 11/21/2008
I think I'm in love with this story, you just made my week by updating
Anonymous chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
This is just awesome. I utterly, utterly love it so far. Thank you very much for sharing it.
krash chapter 3 . 11/17/2008
i LOVES IT! we must have more! MORE of this... tenebrism...

you will brings it to us! yes, yes! brings it to us son.

(o)_(O)
Anti-Socialite chapter 3 . 11/16/2008
I forgot to review on the last two chapters but I love this story so far. I think Alan is funny as hell and I like how he's handling it all. I look forward to more.
DH L'Orange chapter 3 . 11/15/2008
thanks for the update! am enjoying this : ) keep it up!
Rubadub chapter 3 . 11/15/2008
Yay for not knowing who's good and who's bad! Also, kudos for switching the whole light vs. dark thing up and giving it an interesting spin. I was sad about the doggie dying though :(

As for the alcohol involved in the prolouge, I understand now. I got a little confused but now I see what happened and why it makes sense. Man, I fail at this game haha.

Thank you for explaining and for another awesome chapter!

-Nub
Fisi Mtimia chapter 3 . 11/14/2008
I like how you handled the revelation that they're the bad-guys. It came out of NOWHERE but I can deal. It is a good story that can blind-side me with a fact that fits in perfectly. Thank you.
318 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »