Reviews for Tenebrism
Golfbabe87 chapter 6 . 12/7/2008
I like the pace you are moving with this. You are developing your characters very well, I feel so connected with them and their emotional states. I can't wait to read more!
Golfbabe87 chapter 4 . 12/7/2008
oh no! poor Keyd! I hope he is ok, and his wing is gone!
Golfbabe87 chapter 3 . 12/7/2008
I felt the drinking in the graveyard was pretty clear. Interesting on the dark and light concepts. The fight scene was rather well done.
Golfbabe87 chapter 2 . 12/7/2008
This is super interesting! I love it! The frequency concept is great and I love how you have a strong female character woo hoo! Poor Alan, lol.
sapere chapter 6 . 12/7/2008
Awesome chapter! Incoming slash, yay! I love Keyd and Alan :) Their awkwardness is great!
Cattails chapter 6 . 12/7/2008
I'm completely hooked XD This story is insanely interesting...and suspenseful! I like the slow-moving creates more tension and is a lot of fun to read. The characters are awesome, too! I like all of them (even Ahieel! ...then again, I always like the villains...). So...yes. Love it!
Revontulet Zvezda chapter 6 . 12/7/2008
Damn I just can't wait for the steamy stuff to happen; all that sexual tension is killing me Lolz xD! Anygays, this is such a freaking killer story, please update soon
zoule chapter 6 . 12/5/2008
Wonderful chapter. I am incredibly curious about his power :)
Fei chapter 6 . 12/5/2008
I love the changes to Alan's abilities. I find it so hard to review this, because it feels like I'm reading a novel - a really polished, enthralling and really really well written novel, and all I desperately want to do is read the next chapter, because the pace is perfect, and the plot is just... unique, original and utterly amazing.
Vera Dicere chapter 5 . 11/30/2008
don't think i've reviewed yet, although i've meant to. i really love this story. very interesting concepts you've got going here. the symbiotes especially, and the whole 'talking in frequency' thing. very cool. and i'm loving it even more now that keyd and alan seem to be slowly approaching something more than pseudo-friendship. definitley looking forward to the next update!
meep chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
hey, to hell with typos just chuffed you updated :)

zoule chapter 5 . 11/28/2008
Oh no such exciting things are happening and I want to know more!
samalane chapter 4 . 11/22/2008
I'm totally loving this story; already the plot seems to intricate and interesting and I definitely can't wait to read more. It's nice to find something with more to the plot than just a relationship!
Fei chapter 4 . 11/21/2008
I think I'm in love with this story, you just made my week by updating
Anonymous chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
This is just awesome. I utterly, utterly love it so far. Thank you very much for sharing it.
323 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »