Reviews for Tenebrism
meep chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
hey, to hell with typos just chuffed you updated :)

thanks
zoule chapter 5 . 11/28/2008
Oh no such exciting things are happening and I want to know more!
samalane chapter 4 . 11/22/2008
I'm totally loving this story; already the plot seems to intricate and interesting and I definitely can't wait to read more. It's nice to find something with more to the plot than just a relationship!
Fei chapter 4 . 11/21/2008
I think I'm in love with this story, you just made my week by updating
Anonymous chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
This is just awesome. I utterly, utterly love it so far. Thank you very much for sharing it.
krash chapter 3 . 11/17/2008
i LOVES IT! we must have more! MORE of this... tenebrism...

you will brings it to us! yes, yes! brings it to us son.

(o)_(O)
Anti-Socialite chapter 3 . 11/16/2008
I forgot to review on the last two chapters but I love this story so far. I think Alan is funny as hell and I like how he's handling it all. I look forward to more.
DH L'Orange chapter 3 . 11/15/2008
thanks for the update! am enjoying this : ) keep it up!
Rubadub chapter 3 . 11/15/2008
Yay for not knowing who's good and who's bad! Also, kudos for switching the whole light vs. dark thing up and giving it an interesting spin. I was sad about the doggie dying though :(

As for the alcohol involved in the prolouge, I understand now. I got a little confused but now I see what happened and why it makes sense. Man, I fail at this game haha.

Thank you for explaining and for another awesome chapter!

-Nub
Fisi Mtimia chapter 3 . 11/14/2008
I like how you handled the revelation that they're the bad-guys. It came out of NOWHERE but I can deal. It is a good story that can blind-side me with a fact that fits in perfectly. Thank you.
feliscatus chapter 3 . 11/14/2008
A very unique story! Looking forward to the next chapter.
zoule chapter 3 . 11/14/2008
Oh, I like the twist - and the play on the stereotypical definitions of "light" and "dark".
meep chapter 2 . 11/14/2008
Hey love your writing,

poor Alan me thinks his life just got a whole lot more exciting.
NLP chapter 2 . 11/11/2008
For something incredibly weird, this is also quite awesome. I intend to keep reading.
OrangeDenmark chapter 2 . 11/10/2008
Great story, i am really intrigued and cant wait to find out more!
313 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 Next »