Reviews for Tenebrism
DH L'Orange chapter 3 . 11/15/2008
thanks for the update! am enjoying this : ) keep it up!
Rubadub chapter 3 . 11/15/2008
Yay for not knowing who's good and who's bad! Also, kudos for switching the whole light vs. dark thing up and giving it an interesting spin. I was sad about the doggie dying though :(

As for the alcohol involved in the prolouge, I understand now. I got a little confused but now I see what happened and why it makes sense. Man, I fail at this game haha.

Thank you for explaining and for another awesome chapter!

-Nub
Fisi Mtimia chapter 3 . 11/14/2008
I like how you handled the revelation that they're the bad-guys. It came out of NOWHERE but I can deal. It is a good story that can blind-side me with a fact that fits in perfectly. Thank you.
feliscatus chapter 3 . 11/14/2008
A very unique story! Looking forward to the next chapter.
zoule chapter 3 . 11/14/2008
Oh, I like the twist - and the play on the stereotypical definitions of "light" and "dark".
meep chapter 2 . 11/14/2008
Hey love your writing,

poor Alan me thinks his life just got a whole lot more exciting.
NLP chapter 2 . 11/11/2008
For something incredibly weird, this is also quite awesome. I intend to keep reading.
OrangeDenmark chapter 2 . 11/10/2008
Great story, i am really intrigued and cant wait to find out more!
Rubadub chapter 2 . 11/9/2008
I'm loving the concept behind this. I'm amazed at how well you keep Keyd in character and I've decided that he's my favorite :)!

My only point of confusion was in the prolouge. There's just no way that anyone could get that drunk off of one beer... or maybe I just misread how much Alan consumed? I'll admit that I read the first chapter when you posted it a week or so ago and didn't review but I'm pretty sure that I remember his level of inebriation for the amount of alcohol he had was something that stuck out to me as unproportional.

I look forward to the next update!

-Nub
DH L'Orange chapter 2 . 11/8/2008
weekly updates sound awesome!

very interesting story you've got going here.
zoule chapter 2 . 11/7/2008
This looks like it's going to be an epic. It's very interesting and exciting (and, as always, well-written). Update soon :)
turtledonkey27 chapter 2 . 11/7/2008
this is really interesting! my one criticism:

"It streamed a trail of black-purple smoke behind it, kind of like how the gais in the library had done the same thing in gold-white. And the dog seemed to have the same intangible properties of the frog-spider—it.."

The scene with the dog in the park references the scene in the library, which happens after. Alan is talking about gais and clarbachs, but when they're in the park he still hasn't gotten the explanation from the two after killing the frog thing, which happens in the library. Other than that, this story is totally my new favorite. Great job!
D.H. L'Orange chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
within a week. holding you to it, b/c i'm intrigued
Jabberwocky 101 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Wonderful. You definitely have my attention. I can't wait to read more and see what else will happen.
misery sister chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Hahah holy crap! That was so weird, yet so interesting! I couldn't stop reading. -
306 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 Next »