Reviews for Tenebrism
Nbsiren chapter 9 . 6/3/2014
Enjoying this
Nightlockiss chapter 9 . 5/20/2014
Oh my GODS. I just... I am... This is perfect.
I adore not only the plot, but the characters (Personalities, Backgrounds and... species), the way you write (Easy to read, no boring spaces), and your grammar is gorgeous.
Frick... I am crappy at reviews, but basically I just needed to state how much I loved this book. Which was, obviously, a lot. I needed something to read, something other than your average mary-sue or smutty slash fic... And boy did I find it.
Now I just seem like a suck-up, but words cannot describe how freaking much I enjoyed it. Or maybe they would if I knew how to write... Anyway. Thank you so much for writing this!
Thank you very much!
sheepykitty chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
i don't think words can explain how happy i am after reading this (the four parts, not just this one)
i never knew that there was such an inspiring piece of fiction online such as this, oh gosh! this really makes me reflect back on the meaning of "love" once again... thank you so much for putting this online!
Everfew chapter 9 . 5/15/2014
Nice story, though I would think he would freak out a bit more at the whole 'wet dream about a guy' part, if he wasn't already bisexual or homosexual.
CalmedZeal chapter 9 . 5/11/2014
Absolutely love this story! You write so well, and I adore Alan's character! Loving the world you've created, and the unique concepts you're incorporating. Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/11/2014
This has been a really cool little story to lose myself in. I hope you post another chapter soon!
ArthurAlbionKirkland chapter 9 . 4/10/2014
...okay, QUESTION.
Like, huh?
I went to look for the next book but then it gave me more info than this book actually says and then I noticed that this is marked as incomplete but there are like four books so.
Starlite Nightfall chapter 9 . 4/7/2014
Yeeeeeees! I freaked out when I saw that you had updated. And speaking of freaking out, oh my gosh Alan needs to cool his jets over there! He is not doing well at all. I'm so glad we got a bit more development on their relationship. Gah, those boys are just too adorable and dense for their own good. It's so hard to wait for updates, but the chapters are so long and satisfying every time. I'm so excited for more! I just adore Alan's personality and the slow build of the tension between them! Keep up the glorious work!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/4/2014
i cant wait for more! This story is addictive. I love your writing style and hope for an update soon!

Thank you for writing!
yhfj chapter 9 . 4/2/2014
This is sooooooooo good. I love this story, and I can't wait fro the next chapter:)
CanaryChirp chapter 9 . 3/31/2014
OH THANK YOU YAY FOR UPDATE! I got so obsessed with this series a while back but had to skip right from the last updated chapter of Tenebrism to Chiaroscuro. It was quite confusing. Is there any way you could keep the rough draft up until the polished draft is done?
Mattacut chapter 9 . 3/31/2014
Aw, poor Alan. Maybe he'll have another energy pulse and blow Aiheel up like some kind of super hero and Keyd will be like 'oh alan!' and alan will be like 'oh keyd!' and risa will be like 'aw yiss'
Atenea217 chapter 9 . 3/30/2014
I'm so glad you updated. I love this whole series so very much! Keyd and Alan just too adorable. And the plot is really catching (I think I've said that before, but no harm in saying it again).
I'll be waiting fot nex chapter!
NaoEarthGoddess chapter 9 . 3/30/2014
Oh yeah! Finally they're getting closer. But the sexual tension is killing me now! I love how Keyd is all protective bout to have a heart attack over Alan. It's awesome! Keep it up. ;)
Kilian Grey chapter 9 . 3/30/2014
Wonderful, super long and terrific chapter. Alan really is in a strange place, and it doesn't seem to be getting any better. Loved it! Yeah! Keyd is just so cute in a hulking big alien way.
323 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »