Reviews for Tenebrism
CanaryChirp chapter 9 . 3/31/2014
OH THANK YOU YAY FOR UPDATE! I got so obsessed with this series a while back but had to skip right from the last updated chapter of Tenebrism to Chiaroscuro. It was quite confusing. Is there any way you could keep the rough draft up until the polished draft is done?
FightsWithBears chapter 9 . 3/31/2014
Aw, poor Alan. Maybe he'll have another energy pulse and blow Aiheel up like some kind of super hero and Keyd will be like 'oh alan!' and alan will be like 'oh keyd!' and risa will be like 'aw yiss'
Atenea217 chapter 9 . 3/30/2014
I'm so glad you updated. I love this whole series so very much! Keyd and Alan just too adorable. And the plot is really catching (I think I've said that before, but no harm in saying it again).
I'll be waiting fot nex chapter!
NaoEarthGoddess chapter 9 . 3/30/2014
Oh yeah! Finally they're getting closer. But the sexual tension is killing me now! I love how Keyd is all protective bout to have a heart attack over Alan. It's awesome! Keep it up. ;)
Kilian Grey chapter 9 . 3/30/2014
Wonderful, super long and terrific chapter. Alan really is in a strange place, and it doesn't seem to be getting any better. Loved it! Yeah! Keyd is just so cute in a hulking big alien way.
uyj chapter 8 . 3/24/2014
I absolutely LOVE this story!

Please, please, please post another chapter soon.
SugaryWolf chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
I feel some tension between Law and Alan. I hope there is. Must know more about everything!
webbaustin chapter 8 . 3/8/2014
This was really freaking awesome. I love the character development and the originality of the plot. You really take time to develop your story, rather than having everything happen withing three chapters. I definitely need to see more of this, and I eagerly await you next update. Good work!
46-2 chapter 8 . 2/14/2014
Oh my god that DREAM! Haha.
Really glad I found this story. Im diggin' it. You're an awesome writer, dude. :)

Looking forward to updates!
R. Ficst chapter 8 . 1/25/2014
Loving the story so far. Kicking myself for starting another incomplete story because I much prefer reading marathons to pained waiting for updates. Alas.

Thank you for posting! I look forward to the next installments.
R. Ficst chapter 5 . 1/24/2014
The new alien calls Alan by his name although Alan never tells him it.
MelloMaddness chapter 8 . 1/20/2014
This is super! I actually looked up how far a horse travels in an hour before continue reading further. It also made me laugh so hard I woke myself up before I needed to get out of bed.
I agree with Alan, A wet dream for sure! Can't wait to read more.
Sodok chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
I really think I like this story a Lot. I just got really into it and it just got really interesting so why the hell did you just delete those chapters from the whole internet instead of just leaving them there until you did your update ? Honestly I really think no one would care if they are not from the same re-write your story is great but why just why did you do that as far as I can tell these might be the most important chapters of the whole series and I can't read them now and I almost smashed my phone cause I went to 2 other websites to find your story only to see that you did the same thing there you might think that's funny but I wasn't feeling good today and I finally found a great book to read and then after only 3 hours of reading a can't fucking continue and that's just plain torture and sorry if this sounds like I am rude but I really just want to consume and praise your work if you don't mind
sodok chapter 8 . 1/20/2014
I like your story very much so far. I love the idea and i totally get it and I also love the chracters but i am really fighting myself right now because i can't continue reading because the chapters that are missing from Light and Shadow 1 are nowhere to be found. I wanted to read your story because it sounded interesting and it wouldn't just stop after 3 hours of reading because you have already 4 books of it and i am really looking forward to those so if anyone is reading this: Please could you send me the link to where i can read those missing chapters? I googled for almost an hour now and i couldn't find anything and now i am really mad at you(author) but I also love you for writing this story but i can't just leave a story where i know that more chapters are on my frickin screen but i can't read them cause other chapters are missing and usually i don't write long reviews because my writing-english isn't that good but i really need your help because that's just not fair. It's not funny i feel really bad why couldn't you just leave the un-rewritten chapters on? People already read those and liked them it wouldn't hurt anybody but you just erased them from everywhere and hurt me. I know you aren't getting paid for this.. i just really want to enjoy your work!
PatronEm chapter 8 . 1/19/2014
all smiles i know this isnt a new story but im a first time reader so i do little happy dances when you update
313 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »