Reviews for Tenebrism
twilightserius chapter 4 . 1/17/2014
ugh weird read more later
Addiena Saffir chapter 8 . 1/17/2014
So glad to see an update. Wonder if we'll ever find out the intricacies of ahieel and rysa. Also, I will always vote for more alan and keyd though I still want Alan to figure out law has the hots for him or better yet for Law to confess his dirty little secret lol.
Authoritis chapter 8 . 1/16/2014
Haha, A wet dream. xD
Authoritis chapter 7 . 1/16/2014
OMG I HAD A HEART ATTACK AT HOW CASUAL KEYD IS ABOUT TOUCHING OMG
Authoritis chapter 6 . 1/16/2014
I have the strangest feeling that Law has a crush on Alan.
Authoritis chapter 5 . 1/16/2014
I have a feeling Keyd is going to fall in love with Alan. 3
Authoritis chapter 4 . 1/16/2014
Omg Keyd is a cutie.
makoslits chapter 8 . 1/16/2014
Wow this story is great! Not really happy about the update intervals.
NaoEarthGoddess chapter 8 . 1/14/2014
So... I'll try not to be mean, but you've been kinda mean with the whole yearly update thing when we have all expressed our love for this story so supportively. At least give us a heads up on when you'll be updating next, time frame or something. It will encourage us readers to really hold faith with this story and not assume that you'll just leave us hanging if you don't update for a little over a couple of months. This story is great and I understand that it may take a whole lot to come up with a long ass chapter that you actually like and want to post. You also don't even have to explain why you update with SUCH. LARGE. GAPS. But it would be really nice and I'm pretty sure everyone would appreciate it, I know I would :D Now! I absolutely loved this chapter, it has so much progress with their relationship in it and I'm just dying to find out what will happen next. Please update soon... or however long soon is to you... or something like that... but yeah ;)

-NaoEG
Guest chapter 8 . 1/13/2014
Hahahahah oh I love Alan! He is such a great narrator :) He is so self-deprecating sometimes, and the way he scolds himself in his head just cracks me up! I really like this chapter, I love that the three of them are all getting to know more about each other and becoming more comfortable, especially Keyd and Alan ;) I feel bad for Alan about the kiss. . . I get the feeling he might have wanted it to mean more. He is just having a hard time around Keyd! Haha he just finds him too darn sexy ;) But at least I think Keyd is starting to like Alan, it warms my heart when he smiles at him. . . how cute! Learning about the war made me nervous, it adds a whole deeper, darker, sort of hopeless feel to the story, I never like it when their is less good guys :( Or when the earth is in danger. . . I also feel bad for Alan because it has seriously been such a long time since he has slept well. . . poor guy, I don't know how he is functioning with all of those nightmares :( I am really curious about what happened when Alan touched Keyd's marks, cause it definitely seemed like something happened. I can't wait for Alan to go back to school, that will surely be interesting (seeing Law again!). I am also excited for him to start learning more magical stuff. Anyway, awesome chapter, loved that is was so long! I can't wait for the next update! What will happen to our poor Alan next? Love your writing, very creative story :) Update soon, please ;)
Ava Penn chapter 8 . 1/13/2014
3 so glad for an update! I discovered this story by accident and I'm so hooked that I would check for an update every week even though I hadn't received an alert.
Starlite Nightfall chapter 8 . 1/13/2014
Excuse me while I squeal in girlish delight and flail helplessly. THIS CHAPTER. MY BODY WAS SO READY. Thank you so much oh my gosh, you have no idea how excited I got when I realized you had updated. This chapter is so perfect and I am so ready for how uncomfortable he is going to feel when he finally sees Keyd. YES! Bwahaha! Squirm, Alan, SQUIRM amidst all your feels!
FightsWithBears chapter 8 . 1/13/2014
haha he had a wet dream
haha
...
That was so hot and totally necessary add more.
Kilian Grey chapter 8 . 1/13/2014
Well worth the wait, Damn good chapter. The photo shoot was a great idea.
gib.mir.kuchen chapter 8 . 1/13/2014
wow, this was just so fucking awesome... again :)... i was sleeping when i dot the message that you updated again ... and i just couldn’t keep sleeping because i had to know whats going to happen... and i love it :)... its killing me that i have to wait so long for a new update... but its so worth it to me :)... you are an amazing writer 3
312 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »