Reviews for Tenebrism
R. Ficst chapter 5 . 1/24/2014
The new alien calls Alan by his name although Alan never tells him it.
MelloMaddness chapter 8 . 1/20/2014
This is super! I actually looked up how far a horse travels in an hour before continue reading further. It also made me laugh so hard I woke myself up before I needed to get out of bed.
I agree with Alan, A wet dream for sure! Can't wait to read more.
Sodok chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
I really think I like this story a Lot. I just got really into it and it just got really interesting so why the hell did you just delete those chapters from the whole internet instead of just leaving them there until you did your update ? Honestly I really think no one would care if they are not from the same re-write your story is great but why just why did you do that as far as I can tell these might be the most important chapters of the whole series and I can't read them now and I almost smashed my phone cause I went to 2 other websites to find your story only to see that you did the same thing there you might think that's funny but I wasn't feeling good today and I finally found a great book to read and then after only 3 hours of reading a can't fucking continue and that's just plain torture and sorry if this sounds like I am rude but I really just want to consume and praise your work if you don't mind
sodok chapter 8 . 1/20/2014
I like your story very much so far. I love the idea and i totally get it and I also love the chracters but i am really fighting myself right now because i can't continue reading because the chapters that are missing from Light and Shadow 1 are nowhere to be found. I wanted to read your story because it sounded interesting and it wouldn't just stop after 3 hours of reading because you have already 4 books of it and i am really looking forward to those so if anyone is reading this: Please could you send me the link to where i can read those missing chapters? I googled for almost an hour now and i couldn't find anything and now i am really mad at you(author) but I also love you for writing this story but i can't just leave a story where i know that more chapters are on my frickin screen but i can't read them cause other chapters are missing and usually i don't write long reviews because my writing-english isn't that good but i really need your help because that's just not fair. It's not funny i feel really bad why couldn't you just leave the un-rewritten chapters on? People already read those and liked them it wouldn't hurt anybody but you just erased them from everywhere and hurt me. I know you aren't getting paid for this.. i just really want to enjoy your work!
PatronEm chapter 8 . 1/19/2014
all smiles i know this isnt a new story but im a first time reader so i do little happy dances when you update
Mike chapter 8 . 1/16/2014
Seeing this chapter up was the best thing that happened to me this month. This story is just awesome and every time I read it, it makes me happy. Thank you!
twilightserius chapter 4 . 1/17/2014
ugh weird read more later
Addiena Saffir chapter 8 . 1/17/2014
So glad to see an update. Wonder if we'll ever find out the intricacies of ahieel and rysa. Also, I will always vote for more alan and keyd though I still want Alan to figure out law has the hots for him or better yet for Law to confess his dirty little secret lol.
Authoritis chapter 8 . 1/16/2014
Haha, A wet dream. xD
Authoritis chapter 7 . 1/16/2014
OMG I HAD A HEART ATTACK AT HOW CASUAL KEYD IS ABOUT TOUCHING OMG
Authoritis chapter 6 . 1/16/2014
I have the strangest feeling that Law has a crush on Alan.
Authoritis chapter 5 . 1/16/2014
I have a feeling Keyd is going to fall in love with Alan. 3
Authoritis chapter 4 . 1/16/2014
Omg Keyd is a cutie.
makoslits chapter 8 . 1/16/2014
Wow this story is great! Not really happy about the update intervals.
NaoEarthGoddess chapter 8 . 1/14/2014
So... I'll try not to be mean, but you've been kinda mean with the whole yearly update thing when we have all expressed our love for this story so supportively. At least give us a heads up on when you'll be updating next, time frame or something. It will encourage us readers to really hold faith with this story and not assume that you'll just leave us hanging if you don't update for a little over a couple of months. This story is great and I understand that it may take a whole lot to come up with a long ass chapter that you actually like and want to post. You also don't even have to explain why you update with SUCH. LARGE. GAPS. But it would be really nice and I'm pretty sure everyone would appreciate it, I know I would :D Now! I absolutely loved this chapter, it has so much progress with their relationship in it and I'm just dying to find out what will happen next. Please update soon... or however long soon is to you... or something like that... but yeah ;)

-NaoEG