Reviews for Life's Desire
cow chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Why do you think I did that semi-hypnosis thing for you on thursday ;D I love how this poured out everything you wished for,

and how important that life really must be well lived! The idea where every moment should be cherished and if you don't do what

you always wanted, you're going to regret it so much when you die: "Let me live/Please,/Let me live once more." its so ;D. This

made me remember that quote you made and told me about living and that post on your tumblr "Don't be afraid of dying but never truly living" I think

thats how it went! I have a poo memory lol (and that just made me sound like a stalker oh poo D: )

The way you used "Hundred, thousands, millions" was extremely effective aswell! It gave me a feeling where you just kept having even

more ideas coming into your head, and they felt so infinite, and as if you can't possibly do them all : and I love how this was

followed by "And you may think", which makes it feel like no-one understands! Love how you used "brighten up this grey world"

It makes it feel as if you want to make a change in the world and let everyone see the beauty in things you do, and by this it

would make everyone melt (: The "flow" you used gives the piece brings it to life, and it feels so dynamic.

"I want to sing, at the top of my voice./Hear it echoes as it bounces off/The wall, the cave, the mountain./Let the ice walls vibrate and break,

/Until the world is trembling, reborn,/And everything is alive once more." This is so
Archia chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
This is a beautiful and sad poem, i really liked. It has fantastic imagery of things that a lot of people probably want to do, but never do.
Cliff chapter 1 . 11/7/2008

Let me jump off a cliff"

Beautiful.
Green Teaa chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
I wants the Death.

Your writing is extremely pretty :D

ILY.