Reviews for Soundless
PsychosomaticReality chapter 30 . 10/17/2019
This was absolutely beautiful and amazing and I love it.
My heart broke when Emma passed..
I had to take a minute when Shawn decided not to get the surgery..
I just seriously FELT everything. This is the second story I have read in the last year with a deaf protagonist. I dont know why people shy away from it so much. Its beautiful and offers so many different choices. Thank you for this experience.
emmatondre chapter 14 . 10/17/2017
My name is Emma Rose, what a coincidence :)
Raywolf Shibelt chapter 30 . 8/26/2017
I love it. Really a good read. Very heart warming. Love it so much.
Guest chapter 30 . 2/25/2016
Interesting story. I know I read it a few years ago.

The usage of the word "dumb" was extreme and unnecessary in this chapter. It's a very bland word.

It's interesting because you have some incredibly deep thoughts and metaphors for everyday life, but your spelling errors and word usage is often frustrating. I think a beta could help you immensely.

Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/25/2016
"She's dead" seems a little crass. I think "She's gone" would have been softer and more accurate for someone who is dealt a blow like that.
ajashire1 chapter 30 . 4/12/2014
TTTT that was just perfect :3
Guest chapter 17 . 4/9/2014
Much slower THAN him
Guest chapter 16 . 4/9/2014
What gave me the right to go against nature/god...?! Are you serious? That's completely out of character, it doesn't fit at all into the impression I got of Shawn's way of thinking
Guest chapter 11 . 4/9/2014
'Dinning room'
'Sadness still my dominate emotions'
Guest chapter 9 . 4/9/2014
I'm not the one to ANSWER that question
Caitlin was dressed in A black dress
Guest chapter 8 . 4/9/2014
'He signed' or 'he sighed'?
Guest chapter 4 . 4/9/2014
Dinning or dining?
Guest chapter 4 . 4/9/2014
'A women'
Guest chapter 2 . 4/9/2014
Story seems interesting so far, it definitely has some potential, but the punctuation is bad, especially the lack of commas in strategically important places. Drives me mad...
SugaryWolf chapter 3 . 2/22/2014
Wow, this is really interesting and how you write about the mind. I'm getting real into this.
297 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »