Reviews for Beautiful Mistakes
loveofallthatisawesome chapter 26 . 5/14/2012
This was amazing! Adorable and just beautiful! I can honestly believe that Aaron is Alyssa's real father. He just fits so perfectly with the role and everything that there's no doubt in my mind that he is the father.

This was just fantastic :D
loveofallthatisawesome chapter 7 . 5/13/2012
I loved how this chapter was played out! I mean, Julie kind of knew what she was getting into and I'm so glad that she didn't delude herself into thinking that she was going to have this amazing life with Matt and that he was going to leave Emma. I'm glad, because honestly they really did only know each other for a really short time, so it would only make sense for them not to be so attached. I'm glad she stuck up for herself too.

Amazing chapter :D I loved it
twibbit chapter 27 . 3/27/2012
:) awwww! Amazing story !
NatassiaMaria chapter 26 . 3/11/2012
Oh my gosh, I love this story so much! When I read the part of Alyssa not being able to date until 16 I laughed because my mum wouldn't let me date until 18!

And then I laughed at the part of the all girl's school due to the fact that I have been to one since I was 4 and I am most certainly not lesbian.
DorkExpress chapter 27 . 11/1/2011
I really like this story... the characters are so realistic and their problems and personalities are too. I just felt kind of bad for Jack. He's lost and there's no one to help him. And Matt... poor Matt

He's such an ass!

XOXO
Terri Day chapter 27 . 10/24/2011
This is without a doubt one of my absolute favourites on this website, I've probably read it about 5 times... I think it was beautifully written and moves away from your typical nanny affair story, however, there is one think I can say I didn't like & it was the fact that it was kinda rushed - some of the important things didn't make the cut, like the first time Julie & Aaron said the actual words I love you to each other and other little things like that. I still loved it though & thank you for sharing your work with us )
morexforxmeo chapter 10 . 10/22/2011
Aaron's pov? Yesssss
3DarkGoddess3 chapter 27 . 10/17/2011
I loved your story. Keep writing I can't wait to read more stories by you.
chantellovesya chapter 7 . 10/9/2011
This story was amazing until she became pregnant? It was all so sudden, six chapters I believe, and completely unrealistic. You said that you strive to make your stories "real" but I found it hard for majority of the occasions that occurred in "Beautiful Mistakes" to be an ounce of realistic.

Like, say for instance the when Anna and Julia first meet at the park. What parent doesn't watch their toddler closely? Uncaring ones. And later on Matt is just one of the most caring parents alive, chapters 1-6 at least, and it doesn't add up.

Another occasion is when Julie moves in. It's so impromptu and forced, the whole scene just doesn't flow for me.

Idk, I guess it's because I don't like stories that involve pregnancies, they ruin everything (proven in this), and that made me like it less. Maybe if Emma just found out they had been having sex and Julie moved in with Aaron I would've liked it more.
JujuA chapter 27 . 10/8/2011
Ahhh! I stumbled across this story and I totally fell in love with it! 3 There were so many moments where I smiled to myself, making my family think I was crazy and whatnot. XD I really loved this story and I love how you didn't make Julie one of those really stupid, frustrating characters. :) Definitely going to follow you and favorite this!
BeetrootIsPink chapter 27 . 9/13/2011
...

It was...

Just...

SO!

AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING!

...i MIGHT READ IT AGAIN

It was so interesting

I laughed, cried everything!
Alicia Henmer chapter 27 . 8/18/2011
I freaking LOVE this story! It's one of those cute stories with a lot of spuealing moments ;) Keep writing!
KayleneH chapter 27 . 8/11/2011
Awesome story! I couldn't stop reading it!
Humbley chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
You are definitely a good writer, but I feel you continue with a recurring theme in your stories. The avid reader in all you stories is a great idea and a good message, but the recurring themes of young smart girl gets pregnant, the father is unknown or an asshole so she find solace in another guy that accepts the responsibility and puts his arm around her at night and wants the baby to have his last name-yea. I think these elements make your stories a little gimmicky. You have the ability to make your work better.
thesmartygirl chapter 27 . 7/19/2011
Wow! 27 chapters in one day! This is the cutest story I've ever read! :)
650 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »