Reviews for Beautiful Mistakes
DA-chen1 chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Hey, we're not complicate! Only complex :-))
Guest chapter 27 . 7/2/2012
Awww! Perfect ending! It was definitely a surprise.
Guest chapter 26 . 7/2/2012
Aww! they're getting their happy ending. I'm happy.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/2/2012
Oh wow. I'm so confused about Emma. I want to believe she's a good person but I know she's most likely not.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/2/2012
Aww! They're such a good couple.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/2/2012
Wow. Aaron's even nicer than I thought. I like him.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/2/2012
He's buying her. What a bastard. It's so degrading the way he treats her, and she should be smart enough not to let him walk over her.
Preposterous chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
He was talking about his situation when he advised her! Should have ditched his wife a long time ago.
Guest chapter 27 . 6/24/2012
Oh the drama, what a wonderful story! I loved the banter between Julie and Aaron, very funny. The story could have ended when Julie and Aaron finallly got together and I would have been content but I'm so glad it didn't. It was really nice to see them develop their little family. Such a good story!
carleyshake chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
They are so sweet\\
loveofallthatisawesome chapter 26 . 5/14/2012
This was amazing! Adorable and just beautiful! I can honestly believe that Aaron is Alyssa's real father. He just fits so perfectly with the role and everything that there's no doubt in my mind that he is the father.

This was just fantastic :D
loveofallthatisawesome chapter 7 . 5/13/2012
I loved how this chapter was played out! I mean, Julie kind of knew what she was getting into and I'm so glad that she didn't delude herself into thinking that she was going to have this amazing life with Matt and that he was going to leave Emma. I'm glad, because honestly they really did only know each other for a really short time, so it would only make sense for them not to be so attached. I'm glad she stuck up for herself too.

Amazing chapter :D I loved it
twibbit chapter 27 . 3/27/2012
:) awwww! Amazing story !
NatassiaMaria chapter 26 . 3/11/2012
Oh my gosh, I love this story so much! When I read the part of Alyssa not being able to date until 16 I laughed because my mum wouldn't let me date until 18!

And then I laughed at the part of the all girl's school due to the fact that I have been to one since I was 4 and I am most certainly not lesbian.
DorkExpress chapter 27 . 11/1/2011
I really like this story... the characters are so realistic and their problems and personalities are too. I just felt kind of bad for Jack. He's lost and there's no one to help him. And Matt... poor Matt

He's such an ass!