Reviews for Beautiful Mistakes
Alicia Henmer chapter 27 . 8/18/2011
I freaking LOVE this story! It's one of those cute stories with a lot of spuealing moments ;) Keep writing!
KayleneH chapter 27 . 8/11/2011
Awesome story! I couldn't stop reading it!
Humbley chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
You are definitely a good writer, but I feel you continue with a recurring theme in your stories. The avid reader in all you stories is a great idea and a good message, but the recurring themes of young smart girl gets pregnant, the father is unknown or an asshole so she find solace in another guy that accepts the responsibility and puts his arm around her at night and wants the baby to have his last name-yea. I think these elements make your stories a little gimmicky. You have the ability to make your work better.
thesmartygirl chapter 27 . 7/19/2011
Wow! 27 chapters in one day! This is the cutest story I've ever read! :)
kimmi0404 chapter 27 . 7/12/2011
absolutely fantastic story! i loved every second that i read it!
MistressOfCats chapter 27 . 7/11/2011
I love this story. I cried in some chapters, laughed through most of them, and wanted to beat Matt to a bloody pulp through all but six of the chapters. I love Aaron, I know some men like him. I know some men that were worse than him. It takes them a bit, but they usually see the light. I read this story in about eight hours, I started reading and got hooked. It didn't let me go until the last word of the last author's note. This is the second story of yours that I have read, and loved. The other one is Of Brothers and Best Friends.
Becca958 chapter 27 . 7/5/2011
Wow this story was awesome! I would definitely pay to read that as a novel. I actually created an account to review this story. Ths has to definitely be one of my faves on this site and i am so glad i found it! Keep writing as you are excellent!
Tahie254 chapter 9 . 6/25/2011
he just wanted her in his bed again and Julie should have listened to the red flags that went up because Matt really is two faced and simply thinks with his friend down there.

Can't believe Jenna didn't notice this.

so naive.

like the chapter though.:)
Eccthlacine chapter 27 . 6/21/2011
Love love love the story :) Especially that I didn't see it coming. I've read the story with the nanny/babysitter/maid/whatever who sleeps with the boss and then continues on in love and yada yada. But I love the direction you took with this- you exposed the scumbag and set her up with the brother of all people. Generally well written and without any noticeable errors, grammatical or otherwise. Syntax and diction are both good. Though the characters are round and dynamic, but some seem to lack the necessary character quirks (flaws are present) such as Leigh's life saver comments which, given their specificity, I'm assume are in some way a personal reference. I love, however, that Aaron didn't change and wasn't magically excepting though I did wonder about the subconscious difference between Alyssa and the child that would biologically be his butttt reasonable suspension of belief :). Overall a great story that I'm glad I read! Can't wait to read more of your work!
sora kinomoto chapter 27 . 5/28/2011
so cute! Perfect ending! And I'm happy that Aaron trusted her! Thanks so much for sharing!
marijee chapter 27 . 5/16/2011
And the Grumpy Prince-Knight and Princess Juliet had a little prince to go along with their princess and they lived happily every after.

Loved the way you did the epilogue. I can just see English major Julia making up bedtime stories for Alyssa. I loved that she called Teddy Bear, Poppy Seed.

I so enjoyed your story. Thank you for writing.
marijee chapter 26 . 5/16/2011
It is a great ending. The birth of a baby is suppose to be a happy and joyous time. I liked that Aaron couldn't contain himself and put a ring on Julia's finger as they were leaving. It was a perfect moment with Julia saying Aaron was her knight in shining armour...and Aaron telling Julia she saved him. I think they saved each other. I am glad that Matt is moving away. I wish that Aaron and Matt could get along, but it doesn't seem to be destined so.

So Aaron moving on with Julia was a good thing for Leigh. She is moving on. Changing her looks and dating. I hope that finding out that Julia's baby is Matt's doesn't wreck the patching up of their freindship. It probably hurts...but Leigh needs to keep moving on.
marijee chapter 25 . 5/16/2011
I know someone who has done exactly what Leigh did. So I totally understand. Leigh just has to now. I know it was weird that Emma asked Julie to babysit...but it also means that Emma knows Julie is trustworthy...at least with Anna. Matt actually seemed human again...well mostly. He and Emma should do some counseling and try to make things work.
marijee chapter 24 . 5/16/2011
Aaron is sweet and understanding. I hope that he and Leigh have a good talk. I am also happy that Julie is not worried about their talk...that she trusts Aaron.

So Aaron must be fairly wealthy. The condo sounded lovely. I like how Aaron and Julie are doing so well together.
marijee chapter 23 . 5/16/2011
I like how Aaron called Julie out on sharing the responsibility of the baby. He has a good point and I hope Julie will comply. Though I wouldn't be surprised if he really doesn't enjoy the nagging! LOL!

I am glad that Leigh didn't quit and they could work things out. Julie working at the new restaurant is good. I was sort of hoping it would have been twins...though we knew the Dr only heard one heartbeat earlier and the sonogram only showed one foetus. A boy and a girl would have been fun. I do love the name Alyssa.
669 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »