Reviews for Beautiful Mistakes
marijee chapter 22 . 5/16/2011
Yay! They finally had their date...and didn't make it to two before they made love! I thought the date was wonderful...the build a bear and dinner at the new restaurant. Doesn't Aaron have lots of irons in the fire. Well at least Julie knows what he's been up to now...condo's, new restaurant, working out. Quite the busy guy!

It's too bad the date started out with the argument with Matt. I do love that Julie is selling the gifts and putting it towards the baby crib.
marijee chapter 21 . 5/16/2011
So Shannon opened her big mouth...but she didn't know the whole story...just enough to stir things up. Oh and poor Leigh. I like her and hope she comes to grips with Julie and Aaron being together. She know ofcourse that Poppy Seed is not Aaron's. I do hope that Aaron and Julie work things out. Aaron would be a loving father. I do kind of hope they get their two dates in soon. LOL!
marijee chapter 20 . 5/16/2011
Oh you are a little bit evil! I am talking about Shannon in the background. I wonder what she will do with the information she heard? I am sure she's going to try to take advantage of that information.

Well,except for the above...and the whole brother scene, this wedding didn't turn out so bad at all for our couple. They talked and they are going to try to move things forward. Aaron is right it's not going to be easy. Poppy Seed will always be Matt's biological child and Aaron's brother. Emma may have an agenda...but for now it's in Aaron and Julie's favor.
marijee chapter 19 . 5/16/2011
I feel terrible for Aaron. His family doesn't seem to think he has feelings...Shannon being there and then ofcourse his mother thinking that he and Matt should have driven up together. I don't blame Shannon for trying to get back with Aaron...but it's way too late for her. I think Aaron has moved on...even if he's not owning up to the reason. I wonder if Julie is ever going to tell Aaron what went down with Matt and the condo? Oh and I think that it's going to be difficult for Julie to keep hiding Poppy Seed. Poppy Seed seems to be liking to make Julie puke. Someone is going to notice...and then will it all come out...that Matt is the baby daddy?
marijee chapter 18 . 5/16/2011
Oh holy hell! Julie is going to go to the wedding with Aaron and all the evil people will be there. I think Julie may be a bit insane...though I do like that she's hoping to be a support for Aaron. Oh and Matt...yeah he can't stand the thought of Julie being in his brothers bed. Matt is just digging himself deeper. How can he afford 1300 a month for Julie...I guess Emma can. Sigh.
marijee chapter 17 . 5/16/2011
Aaron was so sweet, he dropped everything to come and help Julie. No wonder she had the dream of Aaron being her childs father. He would make a great father. Sigh. Yeah, Julie needs to put it in the box...she's feeling things she's not sure she should be feeling for Aaron. If things would work out between them, like in her dream, Aaron's nephew could also be his son. Has it only been six weeks? It seems longer. I think Julie needs to read some baby books and get to an OB. I though Matt made an appointment for her?
marijee chapter 16 . 5/16/2011
So what is Leigh thinking? Is she thinking that Aaron is getting himself into trouble with a woman again? Does Leigh really like, like Aaron and is being hurt by his attention to Julie? Hopefully Julie and Leigh will talk. I wonder what Aaron is going to be up to that he won't be around much? Oh and Matt...he just won't quit will he? Now that Julie is rejecting him he wants her more...especially if he thinks she is with Aaron. Seems like Aaron is really starting to trust Julie.
marijee chapter 15 . 5/16/2011
I think Julie just got her answer about Aaron's trustworthyness (is that a word?) Aaron could have gone after Emma and got his revenge...but he didn't. Julie just feels she can trust Aaron. Julie just has to stop letting Matt get to her. I am thinking that Matt and Emma will play dirty. I think what Matt did and then lied to Julie about Shannon was unforgiveable. Matt just wants to twist things around and blame it on Aaron. It sucks!
marijee chapter 14 . 5/15/2011
I'm not sure Julie should be playing games...or pitting Emma and Matt against the other... But knowing that Emma would do anything to break the hold Julie has on Matt...well that's wild. Emma has money and is use to having her own way. I am not sure if I would let Matt and Emma raise Julie's baby. Emma never seemed to be there for Anna.
marijee chapter 13 . 5/15/2011
So we heard the edited version of Aaron and Shannon. Damn...lot's of similiarities there and then some not so. Julie at least wasn't using Matt to get a better job, though she did use him to get rid of Jack. It sucks for Aaron...all those years doing a job he didn't want to do...for a cheating woman. Ugh! Well it seems as though Aaron may be attracted to Julie...at least he seemed like he wanted to kiss her...course he was drunk.
marijee chapter 12 . 5/15/2011
Julie finally told her story to Aaron and also to her mother. What a day...but she did good. I wonder why Aaron pulled away? Was he feeling sympathy for Julie? Feelings he didn't want to feel? Hmmm... Speaking of OB/Gyn...when is Julie going to go to one?
marijee chapter 11 . 5/15/2011
Wow! Shannon must have been totally horrible to Aaron to make him go out and get drunk and to have Leigh act so mean. I wonder what she did. Did she cheat on him? Julie and Aaon sort of had a good moment there...even if Aaron was drunk. Enjoyed.
marijee chapter 10 . 5/15/2011
That weekend job sounds kind of horrendous! But a job is a job. Aaron was short with Julie...and then sweet when he couldn't sleep when he thought she would get cold. Julie seems to find him attractive too. Here we go again!
marijee chapter 9 . 5/15/2011
Matt still wants Julie as a kept woman and he still wants her to get rid of the baby...now after it's born. I wish that Julie would just find the strength to resist Matt. She should have refused the earrings. But Matt was being a charmer. I don't blame Aaron for acting as he is.
marijee chapter 8 . 5/15/2011
Aaron must have really felt in debt to Matt to take Julie in. I think Aaron is a good guy...it's just the whole situation. Julie slept with his married brother and got pregnant. Matt is the one pissing me off right now. I don't think I could go through with the pregnancy if I were in Julie's position...but more power to her. The waitress job didn't seem to be too bad. Maybe she will finally make a bit of money so she can get her own place...but yeah with a baby...it's going to be tough.
669 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »