Reviews for I Hear The Bells
Claudia Cobain chapter 13 . 2/10/2009
Yay! The kissed! Yay x3

Love it so far!
draggyvamp909 chapter 29 . 1/1/2009
There were a lot more mistakes than usual, which surprised me. I like the nervous tenderness that they expressed. It's very real. But I am still sad they're not together...
draggyvamp909 chapter 28 . 1/1/2009
I think that Stephen is becoming the antagonist in my mind. Matty is still my favorite. :]
draggyvamp909 chapter 27 . 1/1/2009
Br it made me shiver... I still want to hug him!
draggyvamp909 chapter 25 . 1/1/2009
Matty..poor, poor Matty..He's so sad and miserable... I want to hug him!
draggyvamp909 chapter 24 . 1/1/2009
...D: this one made me sad...
draggyvamp909 chapter 23 . 1/1/2009
I felt the bitterness...Arguing isn't always bad, actually. (I think... ) or maybe that's just my pitiful self talking, and realism has left my mind.
draggyvamp909 chapter 22 . 1/1/2009
Matty! where's Matty? It's good she's independent, though :3
draggyvamp909yahoo.com chapter 21 . 1/1/2009
Aww, that's cute, them talking about marriage. They should totally get married. What I think (personally) is that they should have more strange/weird, yet interesting conversations. Such as past lives, like if they believe in them or not. Maybe religion, or what they like in people.

if you want a simply fantastic romance movie that will give you SO many ideas, look up 'Before Sunrise'with Julie Deply and Ethan Hawke.
draggyvamp909 chapter 20 . 12/31/2008
IN-LAWS! The dreaded part of a relationship. At least they were nice, right? Matty seemed to do quite well, luckily. It's nice they were able to get along, and not have an ambulance in the end. :3
draggyvamp909 chapter 19 . 12/31/2008
A great, small, happy family-ish group. Some mistakes with 'his, hers," etc, but the rest was great. good job :]
draggyvamp909 chapter 18 . 12/31/2008
Aww all the guys want Eli. I can imagine that, actually. How DID Matty pay for all that? It was worth it, I can see. That's so cute!
draggyvamp909 chapter 17 . 12/31/2008
Cute! There should be some event (like new years, christmas, valentines day) or something! It would be so romantic. I'm so happy for Matty and Eli
draggyvamp909 chapter 16 . 12/31/2008
This chapter got faster and faster as I read, which is awesome. "sprayed some ore lines" I suddenly thought of WoW... The paintings are so detailed, it's awesome.
draggyvamp909 chapter 15 . 12/18/2008
Oh! They're going to live with each other! Aw! ..But what about Andrew in the room WITH them?
32 | Page 1 .. Last Next »