Reviews for To Love a Loser
ngyeebaoyahoo.com chapter 21 . 3/27
U still havent update
tbelove chapter 21 . 3/23
I love it. I love your ending. Thannk you. I cried tbh.
tbelove chapter 15 . 3/22
Lol I love your ending haha
tbelove chapter 13 . 3/20
Sooooo...I finished reading chapter 13...Super Blushhhhhh... If you're a guy, please date me.
heavensentskysky chapter 21 . 2/1
How could you leave it like this?!
SPPnelk82 chapter 21 . 11/26/2013
Geez. Alright. Well, I know it's been...3 years since you last updated this? And I have no idea if you're ever going to update again, but I must say. Wow. I just discovered this story not too long ago and I'm glad I did. :) It's been a while since I've read a good slash fic, and I must say, this has surely satisfied my craving. ;) So, I understand if you've completely moved past this story and (if you're anything like me, reflected upon it with pure distaste at your old writing habits), but - ah! Can I just say that I don't care what little faults were in this, I really, really enjoyed it. This has been the most emotionally satisfying story I've read in...gosh...ever? - And it's not even finished! Haha! There were just so many scenes and lines that just hurt my dear little heart in such wonderful ways, I don't even know what to do with myself. Maybe I'm just a soppy loser, but I completely adored the soppier moments (you're a master, I'll be taking some notes) and the raw emotion was really refreshing - if I had to read about one more emotionally constipated boy, I think I'd have died; you just might have saved me! Anyway, this is getting really long and rant-y, please just know that even if you don't plan on updating, I enjoyed this a lot and I'm so happy to have stumbled upon it! 3
rAiNwAtEr1 chapter 21 . 11/2/2013
Absolutely brilliant. I love the depth of Felix and Oliver's character. I cried through Oliver's frustration because I too had a best friend of 12 years that I always came in second place to. Sadly, the jealousy that I tried to sink to the bottom of my heart was our undoing. It's been almost two years now and I still cry once in a while when I think of our lost friendship. I can only hope for a better ending between Oliver and Felix.

Please update soon!
Nanamitakahashi4 chapter 21 . 9/22/2013
I hate oliver! He is so selfish and cruel! All he think about is his self so i guess he is right, he dont deserve felix! Felix deserves so much more! I hate the fact that even until the end, it is still felix who chases after him! I mean, my gosh, the poor guy is obviously in love with him! Reading this, makes me cry for felix, he dont deserve him! I would love for oliver to suffer but i kinda doubt it... That's why i'm depress right now because i hate it when a mc character has no backbone and is like a doormat... I mean, does felix have pride? Dont get me wrong, i love felix but it just annoys me that he is always the one chasing oliver and i can guess chapter 22 will be about them making up, like really? I want them to be together but my goodness, after felix almost cried blood because of oliver, this is it? I mean, poor oliver, he has such a hard life compare to felix, he wasn't the one who got played like a fool with the one he loves... I mean, i get it he is jealous of felix but urghh, anyway, i'm really sorry for ranting but i really like your story i just happen to hate oliver...
AcidicPurple chapter 11 . 8/31/2013
The part where Dana asked Felix to pick out a male stripper made me close my laptop, walk away, and laugh like crazy.

Twenty minutes later I opened it back up and finish the chapter.

I like this story so far. I haven't gotten to chapter 21, and I'm really hoping you finished it, unlike Quinntessential (damn that cliffhanger).
AcidicPurple chapter 10 . 8/31/2013
I was gonna wait until I finished the whole story to comment, but fuck that!

I loved this chapter, and I don't even know why, it was just asdhsldkysahshik

When the drunk guy called Felix a fag, the first thing I thought of was a cat or something lowering its ears. Now I can't shake the thought that Felix has cat ears.

Yep. That's my imagination for ya.
1113brooke chapter 21 . 8/13/2013
Ermagerd! I feel like I'm just one chapt chapter away from a fantastically dramatic happy ending, and then it just ends! (Sigh) I'm now quite emotionally invested in this story, I even cried at chapter 19. I love Oliver's angst, you've developed a very relatable character with him. I'm looking forward the the next (final?) installment of this lovely story.
allancaldera chapter 21 . 7/14/2013
Really good story.I really like it,but let me tell you I understand Oliver point but he has been a bitch to Felix,poor Felix I just hope that if you decide to end the story to not make Felix sucumb to Oliver right I really want them together come finish the story its a sin to let it without an end.
spcecse7 chapter 21 . 6/21/2013
Oooooooo please hurry and come back to us with the rest of the story im dying to know what happens. I think i love winnie the most she just says whats on her mind and goes but still as u say got dragged into the middle lol classic. I love this story a lot and i am also one of the fans that relate to oliver a lot. I REALLY hope u come back soon so you can finish the story : )
freefaller12 chapter 21 . 6/10/2013
last updated almost 3 years ago. just finished reading. realized story isn't finished. makes me want to throw myself out a fourth story window. whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyy? ;(
elena chapter 21 . 5/13/2013
how is it possible for this story to be incomplete? please, tell me nothing's happened to you. You should finish this someday, it's way too good of a story not to have a proper ending.
1,119 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »