Reviews for To Love a Loser
CiaraJaylin chapter 21 . 7/19/2014
Dear milk bottle-

I am giving up on milk. From now on, I'll only drink sodas- out of cans and cups, not bottles. Why? This is because you have not updated in four years. Four. But even so, are you okay? You didn't vanish off the surface of the earth forever, right? Because that would suck.

-Ciara Jaylin

P.S. I tried giving up on milk. I didn't last three days before I had to have a big, cold, delicious glass with a brownie.
Adso chapter 21 . 5/30/2014
Because of my frustration and love form these characters, I have written them and ending, The Final Loss. I love this story.
el chapter 21 . 5/5/2014
Oh..come on..you just killed someone right here..the suspense. Very interesting fic..best I've read so far.
ngyeebaoyahoo.com chapter 21 . 3/27/2014
U still havent update
tbelove chapter 21 . 3/23/2014
I love it. I love your ending. Thannk you. I cried tbh.
tbelove chapter 15 . 3/22/2014
Lol I love your ending haha
tbelove chapter 13 . 3/20/2014
Sooooo...I finished reading chapter 13...Super Blushhhhhh... If you're a guy, please date me.
heavensentskysky chapter 21 . 2/1/2014
How could you leave it like this?!
SPPnelk82 chapter 21 . 11/26/2013
Geez. Alright. Well, I know it's been...3 years since you last updated this? And I have no idea if you're ever going to update again, but I must say. Wow. I just discovered this story not too long ago and I'm glad I did. :) It's been a while since I've read a good slash fic, and I must say, this has surely satisfied my craving. ;) So, I understand if you've completely moved past this story and (if you're anything like me, reflected upon it with pure distaste at your old writing habits), but - ah! Can I just say that I don't care what little faults were in this, I really, really enjoyed it. This has been the most emotionally satisfying story I've read in...gosh...ever? - And it's not even finished! Haha! There were just so many scenes and lines that just hurt my dear little heart in such wonderful ways, I don't even know what to do with myself. Maybe I'm just a soppy loser, but I completely adored the soppier moments (you're a master, I'll be taking some notes) and the raw emotion was really refreshing - if I had to read about one more emotionally constipated boy, I think I'd have died; you just might have saved me! Anyway, this is getting really long and rant-y, please just know that even if you don't plan on updating, I enjoyed this a lot and I'm so happy to have stumbled upon it! 3
rAiNwAtEr1 chapter 21 . 11/2/2013
Absolutely brilliant. I love the depth of Felix and Oliver's character. I cried through Oliver's frustration because I too had a best friend of 12 years that I always came in second place to. Sadly, the jealousy that I tried to sink to the bottom of my heart was our undoing. It's been almost two years now and I still cry once in a while when I think of our lost friendship. I can only hope for a better ending between Oliver and Felix.

Please update soon!
Nanamitakahashi4 chapter 21 . 9/22/2013
I hate oliver! He is so selfish and cruel! All he think about is his self so i guess he is right, he dont deserve felix! Felix deserves so much more! I hate the fact that even until the end, it is still felix who chases after him! I mean, my gosh, the poor guy is obviously in love with him! Reading this, makes me cry for felix, he dont deserve him! I would love for oliver to suffer but i kinda doubt it... That's why i'm depress right now because i hate it when a mc character has no backbone and is like a doormat... I mean, does felix have pride? Dont get me wrong, i love felix but it just annoys me that he is always the one chasing oliver and i can guess chapter 22 will be about them making up, like really? I want them to be together but my goodness, after felix almost cried blood because of oliver, this is it? I mean, poor oliver, he has such a hard life compare to felix, he wasn't the one who got played like a fool with the one he loves... I mean, i get it he is jealous of felix but urghh, anyway, i'm really sorry for ranting but i really like your story i just happen to hate oliver...
AcidicPurple chapter 11 . 8/31/2013
The part where Dana asked Felix to pick out a male stripper made me close my laptop, walk away, and laugh like crazy.

Twenty minutes later I opened it back up and finish the chapter.

I like this story so far. I haven't gotten to chapter 21, and I'm really hoping you finished it, unlike Quinntessential (damn that cliffhanger).
AcidicPurple chapter 10 . 8/31/2013
I was gonna wait until I finished the whole story to comment, but fuck that!

I loved this chapter, and I don't even know why, it was just asdhsldkysahshik

When the drunk guy called Felix a fag, the first thing I thought of was a cat or something lowering its ears. Now I can't shake the thought that Felix has cat ears.

Yep. That's my imagination for ya.
1113brooke chapter 21 . 8/13/2013
Ermagerd! I feel like I'm just one chapt chapter away from a fantastically dramatic happy ending, and then it just ends! (Sigh) I'm now quite emotionally invested in this story, I even cried at chapter 19. I love Oliver's angst, you've developed a very relatable character with him. I'm looking forward the the next (final?) installment of this lovely story.
allancaldera chapter 21 . 7/14/2013
Really good story.I really like it,but let me tell you I understand Oliver point but he has been a bitch to Felix,poor Felix I just hope that if you decide to end the story to not make Felix sucumb to Oliver right I really want them together come finish the story its a sin to let it without an end.
1,122 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »