Reviews for To Love a Loser
EyeLuvEminem chapter 21 . 12/26/2016
Soooo... it's been 6 years since you've updated. And it's been 6 years of me rereading this wonderful, bomb ass story. Come back to us yeah? Because... I really need this to end right. To believe that, even in the literacy world, true love really does fucking exist. So please, don't leave us hanging like this. Especially so close to the ending. And come to think of it, I hope you're fine and alive out there.
TriploblasticSkies chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
Hey. Um. Like... wow. It's almost 2017. 2010 seems so far away. Actually, it probably is.
And I know I really shouldn't expect an update or anything because obviously, I don't see the chance of any... but. Yeah. Well, Shakespeare DIED and did anybody get over freaking Romeo And Juliet?
Why the fuck should I get over Felix and Oliver, then?! Like, I don't even know if you'll even notice this review, but... ah, I guess, maybe I'm getting the story now because I was around 10 when it last got updated and... yeah. Shit. I'm babbling.
Anyways, I know one review isn't anything but if you still miraculously happen to go through this one review, I want you to know that these two boys now feel closer to many. Not just you. I don't mean it in a bad way but... gawd what I wouldn't give to read the happy ending of this story! To know that even if it's on FP, there is a chance of such a situation going alright.

I can relate to both Oliver and Felix, to both of their weaker parts and this story has my heart clenched right now; I just wish I could find you somewhere.

*sigh*

You obviously must be knowing this thing, but yeah, you deserve every damn awesome word in your praise. This was art. Masterwork. I've loved it and it has broken my heart already.
Bloodedlife94 chapter 14 . 7/13/2016
I like the story but he fact that he has been trying to make Felix ashamed of having ONE one night stand while he himself is a man whore is just wrong! Felix have nothing to be sorry about when it comes to that, or at least that's my opinion. He should have sex with as many guys as he wants without feeling any shame :'(
just baja chapter 18 . 7/29/2015
Dropping a little love here too.

I'm just so worried. I look at this and I think about how only a few more chapters were left, according to you? I just don't understand. Except I do, if it's just a case of life getting in the way.

I miss your writing.

I hope you'll let me know what's going on. Even if you don't continue this story. I know it's been so long and it might be hard to pick it up again. Hope all is well.

Sincerely. - JB

ps. I had to do post this here because of the same reason as Quintessential; already reviewed your most recent update.
An old love chapter 15 . 3/16/2015
Dear the milk bottle,

As I'm nearing the end of where this story cuts off, I can't help but feel a sense of melancholy. I've loved this fic since its inception, and I can't help but feel heartbroken that it hasn't been updated in almost five years. It's okay if you never update, though-I understand. I just want you to know it's been so long since I've revisited this fic, but it still brings me sweet, sweet angst and joy. I tip my hat to you, my dairy friend.

Sincerely,
An old love
CiaraJaylin chapter 21 . 7/19/2014
Dear milk bottle-

I am giving up on milk. From now on, I'll only drink sodas- out of cans and cups, not bottles. Why? This is because you have not updated in four years. Four. But even so, are you okay? You didn't vanish off the surface of the earth forever, right? Because that would suck.

-Ciara Jaylin

P.S. I tried giving up on milk. I didn't last three days before I had to have a big, cold, delicious glass with a brownie.
Adso chapter 21 . 5/30/2014
Because of my frustration and love form these characters, I have written them and ending, The Final Loss. I love this story.
el chapter 21 . 5/5/2014
Oh..come on..you just killed someone right here..the suspense. Very interesting fic..best I've read so far.
ngyeebaoyahoo.com chapter 21 . 3/27/2014
U still havent update
tbelove chapter 21 . 3/23/2014
I love it. I love your ending. Thannk you. I cried tbh.
tbelove chapter 15 . 3/22/2014
Lol I love your ending haha
tbelove chapter 13 . 3/20/2014
Sooooo...I finished reading chapter 13...Super Blushhhhhh... If you're a guy, please date me.
heavensentskysky chapter 21 . 2/1/2014
How could you leave it like this?!
SPPnelk82 chapter 21 . 11/26/2013
Geez. Alright. Well, I know it's been...3 years since you last updated this? And I have no idea if you're ever going to update again, but I must say. Wow. I just discovered this story not too long ago and I'm glad I did. :) It's been a while since I've read a good slash fic, and I must say, this has surely satisfied my craving. ;) So, I understand if you've completely moved past this story and (if you're anything like me, reflected upon it with pure distaste at your old writing habits), but - ah! Can I just say that I don't care what little faults were in this, I really, really enjoyed it. This has been the most emotionally satisfying story I've read in...gosh...ever? - And it's not even finished! Haha! There were just so many scenes and lines that just hurt my dear little heart in such wonderful ways, I don't even know what to do with myself. Maybe I'm just a soppy loser, but I completely adored the soppier moments (you're a master, I'll be taking some notes) and the raw emotion was really refreshing - if I had to read about one more emotionally constipated boy, I think I'd have died; you just might have saved me! Anyway, this is getting really long and rant-y, please just know that even if you don't plan on updating, I enjoyed this a lot and I'm so happy to have stumbled upon it! 3
rAiNwAtEr1 chapter 21 . 11/2/2013
Absolutely brilliant. I love the depth of Felix and Oliver's character. I cried through Oliver's frustration because I too had a best friend of 12 years that I always came in second place to. Sadly, the jealousy that I tried to sink to the bottom of my heart was our undoing. It's been almost two years now and I still cry once in a while when I think of our lost friendship. I can only hope for a better ending between Oliver and Felix.

Please update soon!