Reviews for To Love a Loser
bambi4real chapter 21 . 12/11/2011
I was reading this on vacation and really enjoyed it. I hope you manage to update this year.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/15/2011
Good job. Finish it
Glacier chapter 8 . 11/10/2011
I normally don't review a story before reading it all, but this chapter made me have to do it. Seriously, this is one of the best stories I have ever read. I know that you're writing with no kind of plans, but you're doing a amazing job, and I'm just a chap 8 and I know that the others are going to be as amazing as this one.

But I also have to ask: How do you know Portuguese? I'm Brazilian, so it was kinda cool to see someone using my language in a story, and perfectly, without any mistakes.

Keep the good work, please.

Glacier
geniedreams chapter 21 . 9/29/2011
Wow, technology hates me. Hopefully the first part of my review posted. As I was saying, you are one of my favourite authors, and this is one of my favourite stories. Please keep writing and updating! My oreos are lonely and sad without you. Do you like lavendar lotion? You seem to mention it a lot in your stories. I will send you a limitless supply if you finish this amazing story! Now I just have to stalk you and find your adress...;). But honestly, I am begging. And bribing. Please! I am so invested now, for real. That is the sign of a truly gifted writer. I will be checking back daily. Hopefully you will find time and inspiration for another chapter soon! Anxiously awaiting more of your wonderful work. :)
geniedreams chapter 21 . 9/29/2011
Oh no! There's only one or two more chapters left! Please, please, please finish this amazing stories. It is so well written and seriously one of my favourite stories now. And after finding quinnessential, and reading all of your awesome work, you are one of my favourite authors. I really hope you keep writing and updating! M
LovelyLTA chapter 21 . 9/8/2011
I can't wait for the last one (or two chapters) go To Love a Loser. I read this whole thing in about two hours straight when I was meant to be studying for my Art History test, but it was completely worth it. Felix's last line broke my heart- my god why didn't Oliver run right out that door? I mean yes, that you would be entirely out of character, but I wanted to cry. Ahh, this story is so brilliant. I can't wait to see what bittersweet ending you come up with. I hope to see an update soon.

Well thank you for the amazing story. :)
SassyGrl chapter 21 . 9/1/2011
Hello! I hope u can manage to update this and Quinntessential soon. Even though I like don't remember all that occurred, I do know I ENJOYED this lots!

P.S. - You're VERY TALENTED, and Quinntessential is one of my ABSOLUTE FAVES! Please update asap xD
Morgan Stepanov chapter 20 . 8/29/2011
You really need to update this story. SERIOUSLY. It's been a year and it's ALMOST done! You can't leave it off like this! This is the third time I've reread this story!
restinbeatz chapter 21 . 8/27/2011
NOOOOO! You can't stop here. I started reading this last night and just finished the last chapter. Great job, but I couldn't help but think throughout the story that Oliver is such an idiot. I mean he seems really stupid, well to me anyway.
em-gurl25 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Love :)
e.j.green chapter 21 . 8/1/2011
I love this story. Really. It's just so much more iteresrif an engaging than many of the romances I read. Love it.
Juniper Cahill Grimm chapter 21 . 7/25/2011
WHAT THE HELL. Damn cliffhanger. And then I notice you haven't updated for a year! What if you don't update for another year? Then I'll be withought Oliver and Fekix making up for another 12 months!
Juniper Cahill Grimm chapter 14 . 7/25/2011
God, so damn fluffy. I love it...gah, a lot. Oliver and Felix. Not only do I love their names SO much (you seem to have a thing with names; ELLIOT? That is by far one of the best guy names in the universe. And Winifred? H'oh shit, don't even get me STARTED) but they are so awkward and adorable and just YES.

Reminds me why I love slash fics ohso much.
Saruhno chapter 21 . 7/18/2011
ITS BEEN YEAR! PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE. This is a great story and I would love to see it finished. Better late then never, right? And soon, or I'll die from calcium deficiency or something.
greenessential chapter 21 . 7/12/2011
haha I liked the story, was real awesomeness ;))
1,130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »