Reviews for Anything You Can Do I Can Do Better
christinaxxyo chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
The beginning was interesting and a great way to show off Rachel's chaos. You did a really awesome job of describing everything and I enjoyed reading this first chapter :D
Dead Deactivated chapter 25 . 8/25/2009
FANTASTIC! I REALLY LIKED IT!
cratermaker chapter 25 . 4/27/2009
Ah! I finally found the time to catch up on all the chappies you updated, and only to find the story done?

I must say, I'm quite pleased! This story made me quite happy, and I'm very honored to have been mentioned as a reviewer. Many more future besties! -

Crater
groundhog591 chapter 20 . 4/15/2009
I love this story, I really do. I'm kind of jealous that I didn't come up with a story line this great :( But I'm glad you did! You did an amazing job with this story, keep writing, you have a gift!
cajun-cuteness chapter 25 . 3/13/2009
BWAHAHA!

I got a mention!

*Happydances*

YAY!

LOL.

I'm hyper today, and this is just so darn GOOD!

But the ending is really good!
Hazelnut Romance chapter 25 . 3/11/2009
wow. that was so interesting! good job!
Arabea chapter 25 . 3/10/2009
Aw, you're welcome. I did like it a lot...it was one of the funniest stories I've read in a while. Yeah, you really shouldn't start any more stories. I know it's hard when you have an idea and you just want to get it out, but seriously, woman - eleven? Bloody hell! I have three and I'm going up a wall. Sheesh.
AlphaBeatKayGee chapter 25 . 3/10/2009
i smel a seequueel! D loved your story of course you know that andd uhh...that's about it. thanks for the shoutout!
Cris chapter 24 . 3/9/2009
ack! it took me forever to figure out there was a new chapter up, it was so extremely sad :( but now i'm so extremely happy and can't stop smiling; my family thinks i'm crazy :D not that they're wrong...

anyway, i want that epilogue so hurry up :D
cajun-cuteness chapter 24 . 3/9/2009
OMG NO!

IT CANNOT BE OVER!

Come on and put up the epilogue already!
cajun-cuteness chapter 23 . 3/9/2009
OMGNO!

NOO

That sucks.

A lot.
jenaenae chapter 24 . 3/6/2009
loved the story!
blazinghues chapter 24 . 3/4/2009
YAY! THAT WAS A PERFECT ENDING CHAPTER! Cant wait for the epilogue :D haha...Greggie...
mizeryluvsme chapter 24 . 3/4/2009
aw
Arabea chapter 24 . 3/3/2009
The whole 'closet flamer' thing made me laugh pretty hard. I did think the love confession was rather anticlimactic, though. Not bad, just anticlimactic.
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »