Reviews for Anything You Can Do I Can Do Better
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 24 . 3/3/2009
AlphaBeatKayGee chapter 23 . 2/25/2009
she's finally found out. well THAT was sad! great way for her to find out though )..update SOON plz !
Arabea chapter 23 . 2/24/2009
Aw! ( Sadness reigns!
blazinghues chapter 23 . 2/24/2009
NOO! *cries* NO GREG COME BACK! COME BACK AND KISS RACHEL SENSELESS! GAH! *whimpers*...so unfair.
Cris chapter 23 . 2/24/2009
i know you're torturing us, but please update soon XP
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 23 . 2/24/2009
aw sad poor rachel

and i feel just the tiniest bit sad for greg

-ifly*hugs*
AlphaBeatKayGee chapter 22 . 2/21/2009
SCORE! Two chapters! Love them both because Greg and Rach got collected a little more. Humorous too! Her witch of a mom certainly sucks though. That just makes everything all the more amusing. Anyhow i'll finish with tradition : upddate soon plz )

-kay gee
Arabea chapter 22 . 2/21/2009
You should have said something last chapter - now you only get one review! Sorry! So, when are they finally going to get together? I have been patiently waiting for 22 chapters. I think I deserve some gratification! I also hate Rachel's mom and kind of hope she falls over dead.

Great chapters! They made me giggle!
Arabea chapter 20 . 2/20/2009
Yeah, I know. My mom makes me close my bedroom door when we have company. lol. She says my room is a pigsty and a fire hazard. I don't think there's anything wrong with any of the characters. I especially love Rachel, Sophie and Matt's weirdness. They make me laugh. I don't know about scenes and stuff...I'm too lazy to go back and look at past chapters. I loved the loud speaker thing, though, and the whole 'time of the month' chapter. That was great.
Rhapsody's Song chapter 6 . 2/20/2009
Well, I haven't finished reading yet, but I think I have a pretty good idea of your story. I think that it's a good idea and the characters are interesting, but it seems a bit contrived at times. Most of Rachel's conversations with Gregory are hard to follow and seem too wordy to be natural. They don't quite flow like conversation should. The other thing is that I feel like the character development is confusing and inconsistent. First he's supposed to be infuriating, and then suddenly he likes her, with no real reason as to why. Also, the only traits I can really see from either of their characters are arrogant and sarcastic. Anything else...?

I'm sorry if this came out a little harsh, I just think you have a good story idea, but you need to fix it a bit to make it really work.
cajun-cuteness chapter 19 . 2/18/2009
OMG! LOL!

She's hilarious when she's drunk!

I especially loved when she tried to call Sophie on the loudspeaker!

LOL!

*I'm grinning my head off, and people are staring...*

XD

And yeah. GARGOYLES ROCKS!
Arabea chapter 19 . 2/17/2009
That was probably the funniest thing I have ever read. For realz. lol. Awesome chapter! I wanna know why she got drunk and was scrubbing uncontrollably! You should totally update soon.
AlphaBeatKayGee chapter 19 . 2/17/2009
i was hoping you'd update today. i love this story. she certainly got plastered lmaoo a gay bar! creaattiive. hopefully you do update tomorrow! itd make my day. )

-kay gee
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 19 . 2/17/2009
why?

why!

would you leave it there?

it's so mean and cruel i wanna know what happends

if you update fast i'll give you pixie stixxs

*pixie stixxs the poor mans crack*

-ifly*huggs*
giRLAddiCted chapter 19 . 2/17/2009
Jen?

How come you dint send me this chappie?
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »