Reviews for Anything You Can Do I Can Do Better
giRLAddiCted chapter 2 . 12/1/2008
CUTE!

Okay...

The fact that you slid in a character from Grey's Anatomy for a HUGE dog's name is many levels adorable!

Okay...I'm done ranting

*continues to read*
giRLAddiCted chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Oh dude...You had such a good start yet I found myself drifting to the end of the window to review on this.

Your idea had such potential and your command in the vocab is there but other than that...yowzers!

But the end part was funny I give you that.

YOU my dear have POTENTIAL!

You need a very good beta. Find one and get this story written out so the shine will shine even where it can't shine! :D

My two cents worth. Take it or leave it.

But otherwise I love the idea!
killer chipmunk chapter 5 . 12/1/2008
Ah, I hope you decide to put out another

one soon. I like it, but I have a question

is he reading her work, namely her autobiography?

That seems like a total invasion of privacy

but he's arrogant so it probably doesn't make

much of a difference. I just wanted to know.

Much thanks.

Killer Chipmunk
cratermaker chapter 4 . 11/30/2008
I love this story... :D I was just thinking about it last night! I'm really glad you updated and can't wait for the next one. The fact that it's about a writer makes it all that much more enjoyable.
Arabea chapter 4 . 11/29/2008
I don't think you need to fix much of anything, but you could probably use an editor. There's nothing really wrong with the characters or the plot, just mostly the grammar, and some of the dialogue is a bit confusing. Good story though.
cratermaker chapter 2 . 11/8/2008
This story is great... I love it. I'm going to be keeping tabs on this one for sure. It reminds me of my friends and I. Mostly myself, though. I'm sure when I get out of high school, my friends will be bugging me about the chaos that will be my apartment. -sniggers-
Arabea chapter 2 . 11/5/2008
Interesting idea - although your grammar is a bit off. Time for an editor? lol. Great so far!
Lyra Waterflame chapter 2 . 11/3/2008
cool fic. please write more soon?
CrimsonSilence chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
happy sigh mr mcdreamy. anyway i lovers it of course. and i love the WHAT? at the end when she realizes what sophie said. i can picture you doing that when i said the tonsil hockey thing the first time. lmao. anyways gregory was introduced well i think. it was short and sweet for his first entry into the story.

lovers you babe

pancake
CrimsonSilence chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
mwhaha i am your first comment! whoot! i love it m'dear but then again i am a tidge biased. Continue continue continue! and i sorry but tybalt is just a slacker that i have to fill in for.

Pancake