Reviews for Butterfly
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
For some reason, this made me feel more heartbroken than creepy or anything else because Daniel STILL loved Sasha, and I was given the impression that even though he was truly scared for his life, Daniel still loved the crazy guy, and I feel somewhat hurt for Daniel since he won't be able to be with the man he loves anymore. That he'd lost the man the moment he because the most possessive.

I love the one-shot, and I'm sure it's gonna continue making me feel heart broken for the both of them for a while.

Roo
Maddam Redder chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
I really enjoyed this! Very unique! Thank you! :)
GrangerDanger333 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Wow! this is really impressive! Its pretty weird and sad but rather beautifully written :) It's not what I call 'nice' but its pretty damn good! :D [That was meant to be a compliment...]
Specificity chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Hullo!

Regarding your author's note: I don't believe you're twisted for writing this or even thinking along these lines. After all, Shakespeare wrote with more vim for death in similar strains and nobody's calling him twisted. I believe stories like these need to be written at one point or another, because not all love is pure and innocent. There's also the kind of love that's binding to the point of being constricting-crushing that smothers and eventually kills the recipient, intentional or not. And despite what others say, I also think this is a beautiful thing. To be able to love that deeply is a gift and a curse all wrapped up in itself. Everybody has this kind of love, I think, but very few express it.

Anyway, I thought the story was brilliant. The parallel you drew between the butterflies and Davin was priceless. To love something so wholly that you kill it... just wow that you wrote it so beautifully. I am, truly, in awe of your writing prowess within this piece.

- A.
JJ chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Very well done. It was if I was there with them. I enjoy a "dark" story once in a while as long as it is as well written. Good job.
mewlexi chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
...don't listen to your friends! Having a twisted mind doesn't matter unless you turn twisted and start to do twisted things...think of it as unique and brilliant cause i loved this, it is really sad...
A-S-Cain chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Really good! The premise of obsession always seems sexual, but you kept it more pure and childish; Sasha is obviously still a child catching butterflies in his mind, and he doesn't realize that what he's doing is utterly psychotic. Clearly what Sasha is feeling is twisted and warped, but I don't think this story is or you are for writing it. :) I think you brought out the theme nicely. With some editing work, I feel like this is a piece that could be published as a short story. I have never once written that on this site, so honestly, great job! :) Yours, A-S-Cain
Fi-Fie chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Hmm...this story reminds me of a quite similar story I found in fanfic not too similar but anyway it's awesome.I mean it.
Merel jigsawsl8n8 on FF.net chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
this is completly awesome! it reminds me a little of myself in a way, because I always start to rely on friends too much and I'm afraid of losing them. of course this is even more twisted than I am but I love that stuff!

I'm really sad that he dies though, I almost cried at it! but it's really beautiful!
thisaccounthasbeenlefttowither chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Yourb friend said you had a twisted mind? Pfft. Anyways i rather enjoyed this. What am I kidding i LOVED THIS! Such beautiful description and wording. And the irony, so delicious.
Yandere chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
That was incredibly freaky and eeary. I absolutley adored it. Great job.

~Rei
SamiWrites chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
I find this...creepy? I have a feeling this story's going to be one my mind for a while.

But it's awesome though! Well though out too!
Rainy Day Memories chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Dark and potent. A good read. You added in every element perfectly. Good job.
mister mister chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
That was just beautiful. Insanly beautiful. Oh gosh, I feel like such a sadstic person for saying that now...Oh well, I still loved it.
Curls and Cantarella chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Finally, someone who understands why I avoid mounted butterflies like the plauge! Butterflies used to be my favorite creatures, so it was like a nightmare for me to see them mounted.

And reading this was like a nightmare, too.

Wonderfully dark, but not that grotesque kind of Dark people seem to adore nowadays. Somehow, it made me think back to Edgar Allen Poe's 'The Cask of Amontillado', though I'm not sure why.

Either way, words can't describe how much I love this. I can't find anything to critique, so...awesome job!