Reviews for Breaking Keys
Damned to heaven chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
It was deep and touching.
M0jojojo chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
i... loved this.

there's an inconsistency in the story, and i think it needs a bit editing out, but otherwise its absolutely touching!

kudos to u:P

cheers!
TheMuninn chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
I don't rememeber getting an alert for this... but maybe I just overlooke at it (last November was a real nightmare for me).

Anyways, I just had to say I really liked this story. Loved how you wrote the character of Kelsey. The recklessness of people just wanting to be loved, her parents, the sweetness of Hailey they made all so... real it kind of hurts.

I do think her reaction to the abortion (her regret) was kind of rushed. But maybe it's because this is a one-shot. I hope you'll get the chance to make it a longer story. Also, I got a bit confused with the "and added hot, adding salty drops" part. But maybe I'm just reading it wrong?

Hope to read another thing from you soon!
DarkRose1593 chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
This is really good. I would think abortion would be very emotionally hurtful to a woman. And it sounds like it could be a full-fledged book, if you elaborated on it.
lemon chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
hey girl,

great first chapter. Hope kelsey doesnt get real depressed about the whole baby thing tho...

but anyways, really like this idea, keen to read the next chapter too! ]
somuchformyhappyending chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
I really loved this. You're completely right about how people never consider how the abortion affects the mother. anyways, this was brilliant and you're an amazing writer! good job!

Bec
Hopelessly Cliche chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Wow, this story was so...touching to read. I understand why she, Kelsey, may have had the abortion, like you said every situation is different. Abortion is horrible for the child, obviously, but also for the mother, and I'm glad you wrote this to show what it may be like. I loved this story.

Oh, and about Seeing Through Tears, gasp, I was like 'no' because I know how majorly crushing it is to loose work. Man it sucks. But fear not, you'll write it again and feel much happier with the outcome! :D

Anyway, I loved the story, and I can't wait for the next chapter of STT! :D