Reviews for The Lighthouse
music-is-love10 chapter 17 . 2/14/2009
thank god he's finally going after Beth! I can't wait untill they are together :) i only hope that kayla&beth don't become enemies. I like Kayla too cause she's sweet
Scarlet MacDuff chapter 17 . 2/14/2009
Wow.

Seriously, that's all I have to say. Wow.

Oh, and that's *good* wow lol, just to clarify.

Post more soon please!
WriterGurl123 chapter 17 . 2/14/2009
I knew that Brandon had a thing for her, but I feel that Beth had every right to flip out on him the way she did. It wasn't fair that he had done that to her-it doesn't seem like he meant to hurt her, but he did. Poor Kayla, although Beth thinks she's horrible, she's not and she doesn't deserve that kind of treatment. Brandon has definitely gotten himself into a pickle.

Love it!
McSarah chapter 16 . 2/13/2009
i agree with everyone, Brandon is supposed to be with Beth, not Kayla. Please update soon!
starbance chapter 16 . 2/13/2009
I love this story! although I really want beth and brandon to be together! I can't wait for the next update!
Scarlet MacDuff chapter 16 . 2/10/2009
NO Brandon can TOTALLY NOT have sex with Kayla! That's not how it's supposed to work! He's supposed to be with Beth! BETH!

Anyway, super good chapter. I kinda wish the relationship between Brandon and Beth was forming quicker, but I have a feeling you have it all planned out lol. Keep writing! Post soon! Preferably sooner than later!
music-is-love10 chapter 16 . 2/10/2009
this is a great story! ud soon plz
blurrylights chapter 16 . 2/9/2009
Stupid Brandon...it was too soon. He likes Beth! GRR! Anyway, good chapter! Update soon. :)
WriterGurl123 chapter 15 . 2/1/2009
I still feel bad for Beth, she can't help but like Brandon. I feel if it was the other way, if Brandon had an issue with Zach and then he started to like Beth, but her and Zach were going out, it would hurt him too. The way you write is great because I can feel for both main characters and not just one.

Love it!
blurrylights chapter 15 . 1/31/2009
It makes me sad that Beth is still pining for him...Brandon and Beth really would be great together. Brandon just has to REALIZE that now. :)

I'm excited to read about the dinner, and how everything goes with Kayla and Beth in one room. Oh, and I loved how Beth's dad was worried about her with Zach...that killed me. Especially since he trusts Brandon now.

Update soon!
Scarlet MacDuff chapter 15 . 1/31/2009
YAY They're finally back to normal (kinda). When is Brandon going to realize Beth is the one for him! PLEASE make it soon! And please update soon too!
righthere431 chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
lol looks like Brandon is going to have an awesome time.
blurrylights chapter 14 . 1/23/2009
Brandon LOVES Beth! He's just in denial right now. I think it would be awesome if Zach and Beth started dating, and then Brandon got jealous and broke up with Kayla and asks Beth out, but at that point Kayla and Beth are friends again and Beth rejects Brandon out of loyalty to Kayla. That would be AWESOME! :) But of course, in the end, Kayla and Zach would find true love (with each other, duh!) and Brandon and Beth would end up together.

Wow...how cliche did I just get there? :)

Anyway, very nice chapter. I can't wait to see what happens at dinner. Update soon!
LydiaBaker chapter 14 . 1/23/2009
sweet chapter, i'm so in love w/ this story. i totally think you should update more than once a week tho.
Scarlet MacDuff chapter 14 . 1/23/2009
YAY Beth and Brandon are talking again! Or, at least kinda talking again. Post more soon! I want to see how dinner goes! I hope Brandon realizes Beth is better than Kayla soon...
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »