Reviews for The Lighthouse
yfbvuisdgfer chapter 13 . 1/23/2009
WriterGurl123 chapter 13 . 1/18/2009
As bad as I feel for Beth, if Brandon is happy with Kayla, then he's happy...but I have a feeling that he's not that happy if he's comparing the two of them.

Love it!
PJC Macall chapter 13 . 1/18/2009
UPDATE!
blurrylights chapter 13 . 1/16/2009
Beth KISSED him? And he was so...harsh. Oh wow. I feel so bad for Beth! But I guess, it was good that he was honest. I NEED to know what happens next. UPDATE SOON!
Scarlet MacDuff chapter 13 . 1/16/2009
NO! Brandon was supposed to kiss Beth BACK! Darnit! Well, anyway, I did like the fight scene. I like Brandon even more now, because of how "heroic" he was lol. I don't really like Kayla. Something about her just bugs me (but that might possibly be because I want Brandon with Beth). Poor Beth! I'm shy with guys like she is so I couldn't even IMAGINE something like that happening to me! I hope Brandon smartens up soon lol. Post more asap!
Let's Not and Say We Did chapter 12 . 1/13/2009
uh-oh...i smell trouble. and i feel really bad for beth. shes practically throwing herself at him, and he doesnt even notice.
checkyesdana chapter 12 . 1/13/2009
AH. next chapter has all the key player in once place!

don't make me wait pleasee.

im so excited.

im addicted to this story.
Scarlet MacDuff chapter 12 . 1/13/2009
Darn! Such a cliff hanger! Post more NOW!

I like how Brandon and Beth are getting along. It's cute. And the nap! Seriously, that is like the best thing ever. Just laying with someone like that...aw
blurrylights chapter 12 . 1/13/2009
Hm...that was interesting. Beth's a little too desperate...or acting that way. Zach just ditched them? Does he know that Beth likes Brandon or something? And that appearance by Kayla was funny! I don't know, I just figure that there will be a little more drama.

Something that I hated about this chapter was the ending. It was too melodramatic and cheesy soap opera like. "It was Taylor Lawrence." Dum dum dum! I thought the chapter was going great, and then I read that, which was not so much fun. And it didn't do the chapter nearly as much service as it deserved.

Overall though, very nice job. Update soon!
blurrylights chapter 11 . 1/9/2009
Hm...this makes SO much more sense. I finally get that original animosity in chapter 5. It was well written, so good job. Six pages? Woah..how long are each of your chapters? Very long, apparently.

Anyway, update soon, and have a nice weekend!
WithoutException chapter 11 . 1/9/2009
Ah, okay! Now it makes sense! I thought I had missed something...
Scarlet MacDuff chapter 10 . 1/9/2009
Yet again another good chapter! Brandon and Kayla making out at the drive-in! WHAT! NO Oh well, it seems everyone's questioning things. Hopefully it won't be long before Brandon realizes he likes Beth instead! At least she's realized she likes him now! Keep it up! Write more soon!

Question, I was trying to remember but was unable to; when did Brandon and Beth accidentally kiss? It was mentioned in this chapter but I don't remember where in the story it happened. Thanks!
blurrylights chapter 10 . 1/9/2009
Brandon's being stupid right now. He obviously LIKES BETH! Kayla is a darling really, but she's not that compatible with Brandon. And plus, the names Brandon and Beth work better together. :P

Anyway, I loved this chapter. It was one of my favorites...Beth realizing her feelings for Brandon was tons of fun to read about. Update soon!
Nyx River chapter 9 . 1/2/2009
one word: awesome. i love brandon. he's a jerk, but really sweet underneath it all. he reminds me of some of my friends. lol. i like the change i see in brandon. he's not so angry all the time, but still, his temper fires quite easily. i'm guessing here, but maybe something happened to him that he's not completely over yet and it just makes him really, REALLY angry. anyways, i can't wait for the next update so update as quickly as you can! happy writing.
blurrylights chapter 9 . 1/2/2009
Stupid Beth..why the hell would she do something so stupid with Taylor? I want to hit him, by the way. And I really like Brandon. He's a good guy. It was especially funny at the end, when TJ and Natalie were talking about him. Update soon!
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »