Reviews for Midnight: Return of the Vampire
silent-anthem chapter 12 . 5/12/2011
great story, great characters and a total kick ass plot. i tip my hat to you and say keep it coming
Revontulet Zvezda chapter 12 . 1/11/2010
What a great chapter. Damian really kicked ass in this one, although I do agre with Ramone in that he crossed the limits and endangered his whole people by doing what he did.
the good dr chapter 12 . 1/10/2010
Well surprise then, I'm still reading.

x-x-x-Violet-x-x-x chapter 11 . 7/7/2009
I love this story, it goes right back to the traditional vampire. Although I have nothing against some of the newer versions (like those in Darren Shan), I think it's good that someone has gone back to the roots of vampirism. Can't wait for the next chapter!
the good dr chapter 11 . 7/2/2009
Huh, a gun that can blast holes the size of watermelons... I'd like too own one.

Revontulet Zvezda chapter 11 . 6/28/2009
so far the story has been really good, but right now im trully fed up with dastardus enemies. the next half could focus more on his origins and how the rivalry between him and ramone began. btw, what happened to his childe?
the good dr chapter 10 . 6/16/2009
It makes sense, Miranda brought him into this world, she can take him out of it.

the good dr chapter 9 . 5/2/2009
Hey you stole my name! Well sorry it took so long to get to this chapter, my internet went out for most of the day. Anyways this is not exactly anti twilight. A true anti-twilight would have all of the fangirls being killed by a vampire, though it does give the vampire his balls back.

the good dr chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Well my anti twilight solution is the master chief with a flamethrower, but I've been known to try and start weird crossovers like that.

Revontulet Zvezda chapter 8 . 4/17/2009
i dont mind the religious part, im not catholic or anything like that.

that michelle girl was stupid. if i were him i would have killed her right away.

otherwise, it was a very good chapter.
Revontulet Zvezda chapter 7 . 4/5/2009
cant wait to see what dame is gonna do to that poor guy. is he gonna turn him into a vampire?
Revontulet Zvezda chapter 6 . 3/31/2009
very good chapter. i hope dame kicks their asses.

smell ya later ;)!

Alex
Revontulet Zvezda chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Very nice story, you trully portray vampires as they trully are; not some shitty Humanistic Hollywood cliche. Damn Twilight must SUCK.
Senio the Gallius chapter 5 . 12/4/2008
Very good, looks like the plot is starting to pick up. Also, I'd like it if you sent me that chapter, I'd love to check it out.
Senio the Gallius chapter 4 . 11/30/2008
Dude, this story is just plain awesome. How he makes his victims suffer, how he toys around with their feelings, just plain awesome. Haven't had this much fun with a vampire story since "Dracula". Keep up the great work!