Reviews for Weight of a Man
jack chapter 13 . 6/16/2013
I need more
Prodigee123 chapter 13 . 4/4/2013
update
Prodigee123 chapter 12 . 4/3/2013
good
whatcouldpossiblygowrong chapter 4 . 10/23/2012
Somehow I managed to go from Chapter 4 straight to Chapter 13...anyways aside from ending up mighty confused I am greatly relieved that I get to read the missing chapters of this story! So well written, characters are complex enough to be interesting but not overly so.
Hoping this isn't the end..?
todrownandburn chapter 13 . 7/11/2012
Really liked this! Bit unsure about Edana sometimes, she's all warrior-like, and then next she's a blushing maid who can't protect herself. I did really like Morik though, but it's rather awkward that Matilda is his daughter. No complaints to you though, because these things happened in the past. Good story, hope you continue :)
AmyWolfe chapter 13 . 7/7/2012
Hello!

Your story is wonderful so far! I love the characters and the setting and... well, everything. :) I don't know what to think about Morik, but I think I like him. He seems tough, but he's probably just a big softy on the inside.

Edana sure is fiery. She has... spunk (for lack of a better word) which was needed to get along back than.

Cannot wait for your next chapter. :)

Amy
Guest chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
You've done a great job building some interesting characters. I also have to compliment you on your use of vocabulary and grammar, it's truly a pleasure to read.
ehjayred chapter 13 . 6/30/2012
Oh puh-LEASE don't let this story end! I have no clue whether this story is or is not completed but I hope the latter! :D
teegan chapter 13 . 6/3/2012
amazing! update soon please.
The Weatherwitch chapter 13 . 5/12/2012
hahaha xD

interesting chapter, i suspected about Matilda but i wasn't sure...

this is really good though,

update soon! :D
PoorEnglishArtist chapter 5 . 5/12/2012
I'm from Lincolnshire! mwaha! Although historically, Lincolnshire never really had a brilliant relationship with the crown...North/South divide and all that. Rebellions etc.

I like this story (and am reading on...but I had to comment on the Lincolnshire ting :D ), mostly because you gave a FAIR presentation of WHY she is being 'married off' AND SHE GETS IT. Thank you for giving her intelligence along with her feminism.

That is all for now :)
Banwen i maethril chapter 13 . 5/11/2012
I almost expected a one-on-one between Morik and Edana, but this is better :). It would be interesting to see Joseph's reaction when he finds out that Morik took Edana's virginity ;D, lol. I love it and can't wait for more :D!

Duchess of Buckingham

xoxo
hopelesslycliched chapter 13 . 5/11/2012
i love the dynamics between morik and edana (: keep it up!
The Weatherwitch chapter 12 . 5/9/2012
huzzah! an update!

xD

i do love this story!

update again soon! :D
Lorana chapter 12 . 5/6/2012
Yay an update! I really hope Joseph does not do anything too horrible to Matilda or is stopped.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »