Reviews for The Magic of Shooting Stars
Tatiana chapter 14 . 4/28/2011
I'd have liked to see more of a conclusion with Sarah and Jack. I'd also have liked for Nicholas and Ariana to have had children, that's always a nice ending. Excellent storyline. For the most part, very well written. You did have a few grammical errors (example: it's "therefore", not "therefor", although I can understand why you would think the latter is correct), but you didn't have the ones I've seen the most ("your" when "you're" should be used, and "yea" instead of "yeah" are the two most common ones), so good job on that. I enjoyed reading it very much.

-Tatiana, the extremely critical story critic
angel cloud chapter 14 . 7/12/2010
aw! is there a sequal? i'll go look in your profile, but if there isn't then you'll have to write one up for me. really loved this story.
annoyingme chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
hi! i like your story and i will like it more if you make a story about jack and jewel. i'm thinking of a really cute love story for the both of them... :)) good luck.
Floppy125 chapter 14 . 7/18/2009
great story! Actually, I don't know how you didn't get over 100 reviews. It was great )

Great job
kayla.am chapter 14 . 7/8/2009
amazing story! loved it!
Xandrea chapter 14 . 3/31/2009
I really liked this. I loved the ending. Im glad Jewel found her bird and i think it was cute to make it Jack. Your an amazing writer. Cant wait to read more of your work. :)
saraelle chapter 14 . 3/21/2009
Beautiful.

I love the way you made the vampires modern yet at the same time ancient.

This story is definitely now a favourite and I can't wait to read more.

Thank you sincerely for writing it; well done.

You're amazing, keep going!

saraelle :)
Blue-Eyed-Beast chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Thats really good, Is there going to be a sequel?
LoveSupernaturally chapter 14 . 1/20/2009
I really liked it, although the ending was rushed in my opinion. It kept me happy for hours though, so I can not complain.
Midnight Adrenaline chapter 2 . 12/2/2008
Why would the creepy Snape-like guy ask her name if he knew it? And I saw a few mistakes, but I forgot them (I read half of the chapter yesterday then finished it today...)

Sounds interesting... The friendship between Jack and Ariana is cute. I like it. ) And... *checks* Yup. Supernatural/Romance, my favorite!
Midnight Adrenaline chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
It's very short for a prologue, and very choppy. No order. If you take away the prologue, you could still get across the point that her life never surprises her by showing it in the story... But I'm guessing you NEED the prologue to explain the title...
urbanfictionalist chapter 14 . 11/27/2008
noo it ended is there going to be a sequal to this. Not when we just found out about jack. it cant just end like that. i enjoyed it though and im glad that jewel found her bird. i hope this isnt the end.
stressedasalways chapter 14 . 11/27/2008
Great story!

Congrats on making your deadline!
urbanfictionalist chapter 12 . 11/18/2008
that was so sad. why did he have to kill himself, as brothers did they have some kind of connection or as family would it have been hard for him to live with the knowlegde that he killed his brother? I'm not sure if this was the end i dont know, the chapter had that finally ending i guiess. But i hope its not the end and i hope you update soon i really like your story
PerfectChaos859 chapter 12 . 11/17/2008
i love this story i have been reading it since chapter one and i am very excited to see how it ends or what else is going to happen!