Reviews for Temptation of the Moon
Guest chapter 7 . 10/24/2013
Please continue
fireinus chapter 7 . 3/7/2013
I love it! Keep it up and I hope you'll update soon :)
Guest chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
the story was good
Mak3 chapter 7 . 5/26/2012
Update, I demand it right now or I'll be heart broken:D
Nina chapter 7 . 9/1/2011
update! I love this story soooooooooo much! Please Please updaqte!
MimiItou chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
you haven't updated in a while! :( please update! If I can get more ppl to read the story will you please update! Pretty Pretty PLEAAASSSEE! This is my favorite story! So please update! Pretty please with a cherry on top! :D
Selina chapter 7 . 8/30/2011
OMG this is the BEST story I have EVER read! Pleeaaaaaaaassssseeeee Update! Pretty pretty please! All I want, is to read more!
FightCrime.ShootBack chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
I actually really liked this, which surprised me. I'll be honest, I was expecting it to be poorly written because of the vampire obsession that's going on right now, but I was nicely smacked in the face. I really like it so far; it's well written, I didn't spot any grammatical errors, and I like your characters and vocabulary. Good job, onto chapter two!
Angela chapter 7 . 6/12/2010
I want more! What happened to the other chapters?
Yolanda West chapter 7 . 2/19/2010
Please continue. I have fallen in love with all of your characters. I want to know what is coming next. Is James going to cave and drink from Mia? Will Mia become a vampire also? What about Matthew, her mother, and Kerry? Will they change just to be with her forever? Please continue, don't keep me waiting.
ImmortalDreams chapter 7 . 1/28/2010
Don't stop writing!
ImmortalDreams chapter 4 . 1/28/2010
David is such a JERK!

By the way... Awesome action scene D
ImmortalDreams chapter 3 . 1/28/2010
Nice chapter! I can feel for Carl considering I've visited nursing homes a lot. I wonder if Matthew was just being over protective or if he knows something he's not telling Mia.
ImmortalDreams chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
I'm writing a story I haven't published and one of my leading characters is named Henry Johnson! :( :( :(

Oh well...