Reviews for Glass Box
alan chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
this was awesome, really enjoyed it
Werdna73 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I really liked that. The effect of the mime becoming was pretty good too. You had a great amount of hysteria for Rain as well, which was effective.
wow i know it's chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
wow i know it's goofy idea bitch fuck you
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
That was very well written!I loved it!
Goldpen379 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
nearing the end when you said that the mimes smile was peaceful, I had realised rain was going to turn into a mime. It was a great read and I honestly loved it! I don't know if it would be classified as horror but then again I guess there is no better classification for it. I'm rambling now. Great job!
eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Dress Casual Shoes Sandal Man's Woman's Bags Wholesale

New style of shoes ,jersey .handbag,free shipping

Cheap shoes ,jersey ,handbag ,accept paypal,free shipping

Low price for high quality shoes ,accept paypal ,free shipping

CHEAPEST NIKE SHOX TUROB SPORT SHOES

new style of shoes ,handbag ,t-shirt,jean

welcome to check ourw website :
Avant-garde and Dream Realms chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
This is brilliant! I love how the mime flipped Rain off, passing it off like a "present". You're fantastic at including multiple aspects-the comedy, horror, thriller, drama, etc. Enough dialogue to get the story in gear, not overbearing at all. It gives some good insight into Rain's character, but also provides a nice contrast to your description of his thoughts and actions at the beginning. Great job!
Rigged chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Wow, creepy. You're right, the original idea at the end is kinda ridiculous, but you manged to turn it spooky. Nice job.
Boooklover chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Wow, seriously creepy. It's got great buildup, you've got a flair for this kind of story. Keep writing!