Reviews for A Perfect Crime
InnocentHell chapter 4 . 8/23/2010
Please please please update this story. It is extremely intriguing and I am really drawn to the dark side hinted at.
Heartbreaker10 chapter 4 . 11/1/2009
*sigh..* no more? :(
Resplendence chapter 4 . 5/21/2009
I see it's been awhile since you last updated, I hope you didn't lose motivation. This story has so much potential. I am digging the dark under layer to this story. Hopefully you'll update soon, it's rare to find a story that is enrapturing as yours. Don't give up!
CATpuccino chapter 4 . 4/27/2009
I can't believe that I just found out you write a new story.

It's a great one. It kept me hooked while I should have been studying.
Laylalee chapter 4 . 2/1/2009
oh poo. update soon! this story is so intriguing.
summers-end chapter 4 . 1/22/2009
So many tidbits...I feel like I just need one more piece of information and I'll piece it all together.

Can't wait for the aftermath so please update soon!

summers-end
C. Chen chapter 4 . 1/21/2009
i just wanted to say that i loved your last story and was waiting forever for you to start something knew. and so far i really like what yuo have here. All the characters are very tangible. I can feel the force behind Laith's anger. the many different problems/pressures in his life propell him through the piece so far. can't wait for the next chapter )
Cataleia chapter 4 . 12/31/2008
Um, I was really pleased to see that you were writing again. I absolutely love this story, and while I am a little disappointed you didn't complete NaNoWriMo, I am still satisfied because I *know* you'll update this. (:

Please update soon! I would love to know what dirty little secret of Richard Laith is keeping! And - Laith is a hottie. D:
glamoureste chapter 4 . 12/25/2008
Very intriguing.

I have to say, I love it.

Update soon!
waterndream chapter 4 . 12/10/2008
you haven't updated and i'm getting worried. Not that I pressurize you into updating or anything but just don't give up on this promising story ok! well, and hv a nice day!
Gigi chapter 4 . 11/28/2008
yay update!
Jess chapter 4 . 11/22/2008
Awee I love the story!

Ugh I kindof hate Maribel probably b/c I would love Laith and Ava together and not Mari and Laith but I know Laith is doing it to get back at Adrian. I really am curious about the past scandals and I hope Laith and Ava get closer somehow in the future. Amazing as always :)
Inspired chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Great Start!

I was just wondering if the name 'Valencia Heights' had anything to do with 'Wuthering Heights' and whether or not the story has anything to do with the whole culture vs. chaos debate?
inkheart chapter 4 . 11/20/2008
i love this chapter! Laith sounds like such a hottie. Randall is good too, typical politician? But Maribel DOES seem to be forgetting Adrian rather easily. Oh well, it makes for a good plot! I love it! keep writing!
waterndream chapter 4 . 11/20/2008
hey, this story is very promising. I swear it will get great popularity if it continues to get better like this :))
38 | Page 1 .. Last Next »